Apr 19 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1362]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 12

[Spoiler] SWTOR Datamining Feed

111 replies
Vivek x
Banned users
wrote:
Is this just to encourage the use of group finder for operations? I literally cannot imagine anything worse, ever.

Does anyone have any experience with GF for ops? I personally wouldn't try it if you paid me.

In my experience, no one really uses Group Finder for Operations. My best guess is that, for some people, it's hard to run Operations, especially if they don't have a consistent schedule or know enough people to throw a group together. This essentially means they probably aren't geared enough to make them desirable to groups that are PUGing. So, by adding all of the level 55 Operations to Group Finder with Bolster, and from the looks of it, requiring 16-players, it'll be easier for people to simply run the content for the sake of running it.

In this way, players who don't get the opportunity to run Operations as much as they would like can finally get that opportunity, all the while teaching them the basics of Operation protocol, the boss fights, and even providing them with the gear and confidence necessary for them to step up and try Hard Mode Operations down the line.

But that's just my thinking.
Posted May 2, 14 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Vivek x
Banned users
Two different threads from the feed today: one is dedicated to the new and upcoming Nar Shaddaa event, and the other is your standard datamined info. Check out the links below.

1. Nar Shaddaa Nightlife/Festival of Splendor details.

2. 2.8 PTS Patch #2, or link straight to the Cartel Market images.

Alternatively, DULFY has legitimate images from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event, completely with animated gifs (niffty!).
Posted May 8, 14 · OP
Untagged users
I think that's it exactly, but I seem to get a lot of hate for agreeing with the idea. :p Keep in mind they are also upping the comms given for using GF for ops.
0b33ba3925db8ee0.png
Posted May 9, 14
Vivek x
Banned users
2.8 PTS Patch #3

Full Details, with pictures. The big highlight is the model for the FR-ST-1 Walker mount.
Posted May 11, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
2.8 PTS Patch #4.

Cartel Market images

Some new models.
Posted May 16, 14 · OP · Last edited May 16, 14
Sek
wrote:
2.8 PTS Patch #4.

Cartel Market images

Some new models.

All of those weapons ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Posted May 16, 14
Vivek x
Banned users
2.8 Raw Update. Expect future updates as he's allowed time to sift through all of the information.

In the meantime, here are some Cartel Market images for you to look through. Note the possibility of purchases for item categories in the vein of in-game lock boxes.
Posted Jun 10, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
Patch 2.8.2 | 7/22/2014 originally posted on SWTOR SubReddit.

swtor_miner wrote:

I've been doing a major back-end overhaul on my datamining tool, so look for new information in these files.

New Amazon Cartel Coin Card pet
New Saber Models

You can now follow me on Twitter, @swtor_miner. I've been pretty active on there of late.
Posted Jul 23, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
Swtor-mined: 2.9 PTS Patch #1 | 7/24/2014

swtor_miner wrote:
There's a huge amount of changes. A lot of data will be missing and/or incorrect in these files. I'll need to examine the new data structures and see exactly what's changed and update the output.

You can now follow me on Twitter, @swtor_miner. I've been pretty active on there of late.

New images will be added when I return. Never mind they just popped out.

New Loading Screen Images

New Cartel Market/Collections Images
Posted Jul 24, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
Direct update to the previous post!

swtor_miner wrote:
A friend from Jedipedia.net loaded up the Guild Capital ships and Manaan FP in his area viewer.

Republic Guild Flagship
Imperial Guild Flagship
Manaan Flashpoint

Sorry for the big gap in updates, was working on this:

Decorations (https://swtor_miner.s3.amazonaws.com/test/VerboseDecorations.xml)

Oh, and I forgot to put this up earlier:

New/Changed/Removed Schematics (http://swtor_miner.s3.amazonaws.com/2.9PTS/VerboseChangedSchematicsTest.xml)

Should have updated Achievement rewards shortly. They're up.

Another set of area screenshots from Jedipedia.net

Manaan Flashpoint Surface "Lobby"
Posted Jul 25, 14 · OP
Page
of 12
NoticeNotices