Apr 19 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1362]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 12

[Spoiler] SWTOR Datamining Feed

111 replies
Neutral
STAND AT EASE EMOTE THO
0Uu26MI.png
((Sig courtesy of Beviin!))
Posted Jan 8, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Any update as to what the Massive Artillery Turret deco from the Strategy Alliance Pack actually looks like? I'm glad they fixed it, because I have one.
tumblr_o7hq04QkhU1r3lxomo2_r2_1280.png
Posted Jan 8, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
Kybuck!
Colonel Jev Norok: Thodevtu Defense Force
Posted Jan 8, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
So Shae Vizla = Mandalore the Avenger..... called it
Vph71bq.gif
Posted Feb 7, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
All the Mandalorian stuff is so nice and flexible [makes weird sounds as he rolls around in anticipation]
Posted Feb 7, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Banned users
Soooo, #ShaeVizlaforMand'alor huh?

Fuck yes. #DownwithVindicated

I can finally have my female Mandalore AKA Mandalore The Destroyer I've always wanted :d
8cc69538419cddcf.png

974f9d6ba1bcf96d.png
Posted Feb 7, 16
Empire
My Viz(s)la mando will love that!
w40k%20player.jpg
Posted Feb 8, 16
Empire
Been a while folks, here's the latest and greatest from the Miners:

Highlights:
TORCommunity wrote:
Several old armor sets from class quests look like they are getting added to a vendor on the fleet. All adaptive and BoL.

I've heard this could either be Class Quest armor (think Kallig's Countenance), or gear that was previously class-only (Vendetta, Grand Inquisitor sets); as with all leaks/rumors, grain of salt and all that.
TORCommunity wrote:
As pointed out in the comments there's a "tuning mod" item. It's description indicates it allows you to add visual effects to your weapons. Currently it shares the same slot as colour crystals. It's labelled as a rare cartel market item. This is probably a distant feature rather than something we will see in 4.4. Doesn't appear to be too much data on this feature currently. When it is released I would expect it to occupy a different slot.
Posted Mar 24, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
wrote:
Been a while folks, here's the latest and greatest from the Miners:

Highlights:
TORCommunity wrote:
Several old armor sets from class quests look like they are getting added to a vendor on the fleet. All adaptive and BoL.

I've heard this could either be Class Quest armor (think Kallig's Countenance), or gear that was previously class-only (Vendetta, Grand Inquisitor sets); as with all leaks/rumors, grain of salt and all that.
TORCommunity wrote:
As pointed out in the comments there's a "tuning mod" item. It's description indicates it allows you to add visual effects to your weapons. Currently it shares the same slot as colour crystals. It's labelled as a rare cartel market item. This is probably a distant feature rather than something we will see in 4.4. Doesn't appear to be too much data on this feature currently. When it is released I would expect it to occupy a different slot.

Based on those notes it looks like everyone is getting trained in the force enough to make and use a special force attuned weapon. Probably to fight the Emperor since he's incorporeal. This is all pure speculation based on the data provided. It's like fighting an enemy with normal weapon immunity and going to craft a +1.
Posted Mar 24, 16
Neutral
My guess it's not to fight the emperor but rather Arcaan, I think that the Emperor will show you how to do it. Remember just because you think he's the villain, he may not be it.
Posted Mar 24, 16
Page
of 12
NoticeNotices