Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1410]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 5

IMPORTANT Looking for an Imperial Guild

41 replies
Republic
There is a pair of Sith, a Master and his Apprentice, who are looking for a guild, Impside:\

• They are looking for a roleplay guild
  • Preferably one that requires people be 18+, so they can RP about potential violence, sex, and other adult themes without worrying about subjecting youths and children to such things.
  • They are already a master/apprentice situation, and want to be equals and appreciated as part of the team in the guild, and not viewed as inferior. They're looking for RP, and serving or leading is not their goal, OOC.
a8b1cffe64a362ac.png
Posted Jan 15, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Hey there!

I thought I'd post here to see what stuff is out here guild wise and hopefully find a group to RP with as sometimes it can be tiring always trying to find RP out there!

- I'd like a decent amount of activity as that is the point of this post in the first place hehe.
- I'd want a heavy RP guild, that's pretty much my only focus on TOR apart from some PvP.
- Able to handle proper themes and such, I'm not really a Cantina RPer I like to get out there and have characters actually doing things.
- I'm playing a Darth, and I don't want that to be a problem ;). I am not a god-moder, I understand the lore, I have a decade of RP experience, and I don't want to have to change up a lot of my character to fit into the guild story arcs.

Regarding myself, I have around ten years of experience roleplaying, mostly on WoW where I RPed on retail and then moved to private servers and ended up running one for a few years, I also did Star Wars forum RP and probably a few other things along the way I'm forgetting. I play a homebrew version of D&D with pals IRL and I like DMing. I also tend to take the time to be fairly proactive towards creating storylines and I love RPing with people who are the same. :)

My dossier is here, it's mostly just a timeline though:
Dossier

Thanks for taking the time to read this and feel free to toss me a PM or whisper on Cynric in-game!
Posted Jan 26, 16 · Last edited Jan 26, 16
Untagged users
Greetings. I'm currently looking for a guild for my character Ethän.

Spoiler: ImageShow
Spoiler: IC InformationShow

So a few things:
  • Ethan is, obviously, an Echani and as such loves to fight. He'll fight almost anyone that directly challenges him, assuming they don't clearly outclass him to the point of getting himself killed, but he particularly enjoys fighting Jedi. Ethan does live by his own code of honor, though. He will not fight someone who cannot defend themselves unless a mission or objective specifically calls for it. Likewise, he won't hesitate to kill someone that's in his way, despite their level of combat readiness. He's also not much into sociopathic behavior; he has very specific goals that do not involve maiming someone for the fun of it. His ultimate pursuit is power, specifically power of the Force, and he is seeking someone to teach him the ways of the Force.

• I am looking for a guild that would accept Ethan as he is. I've had guilds ask me in the past to cover him up, and while I perfectly respect a guild's desire to appear professional and dignified, I like Ethan the way he is! <3 (He actually started as a way to flip the scantly clad damsel trope on its head, and he has since become a dun character to RP.)

• As far as types of guilds... Ethan's main goal is gaining knowledge and power, so a guild that offers those sorts of things would be perfect, but I wouldn't say no to a guild focused more on casual RP. A guild that offers a Master/Apprentice set up would be most desirable, but I'm really just looking for any type of guild that would further his dark side teachings. (A small note: Ethan isn't sociopathic, and while he won't murder helpless creatures at will, that doesn't necessarily preclude him from joining a guild of that type.)

• To be quite honest, Ethan obviously has some mature themes, and while I enjoy exploring those themes through RP, in no way does that fully define his character. I'm not looking for an ERP guild, nor am I looking to join a non-ERP guild with the intent to bring that to the forefront. It's simply a part of his character that happens behind closed doors. His main character focus remains his desire to learn the ways of the Force for his own desires of power.

Feel free to send me a PM through Enjin, or in-game through Ethän if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks!
Posted Mar 11, 16 · Last edited Mar 11, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
I'm in a bit of a quandary, but hear me out - I'm looking for a guild for a twi'lek smuggler I'm going to remake on the Imp side. This is because a character heavily involved in his story is a loyal Imperial agent, and there's a good chance I'd be able to bring that player along with me if I find a good guild to stay in.

That being said, my smuggler is fairly neutral in the war for (mostly) being a nice guy, and could get along with the Empire in a circumstance where his previous criminal record there is overlooked (just don't ask him to try to get along with a hutt). He'd do well in a neutral or cross-faction guild, or maybe even a guild participating in Alliance plots if you want someone hanging around to represent who the Imperials are having to work with. Unfortunately, my twi'lek wouldn't put up with an extremely dark side group, so if the flavor of RP usually involves kicking puppies or stealing candy from babies it's not gonna work out too well.

Otherwise, 17+/18+ guilds with moderate to heavy RP tend to be my preference, but I'll consider all suggestions. Feel free to PM me here on Enjin or contact Kozuki on Imp side in-game. Thanks for reading!
Posted May 8, 16 · Last edited May 8, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
Hi guys. :3 I'm brand new to the game, so you'll have to forgive me if I haven't spoken to anyone in-game yet. But I'm really excited to start roleplaying so I thought I'd leave this post here while I get myself situated in Ebon Hawk.

What a guild can expect from me
My name's Caitlyn, and I'm in the 18+ age category. I've been writing ever since I've known how, and I've been roleplaying since I was about 13 years old. I know all the jargon (metagaming, godmoding etc.) and how to avoid fitting under their categories. I consider myself a very strong writer, with a passion for the arts; literature, music, and film especially; so I've got a nice large knowledge base to draw from for character and story inspiration. :)

Some people possibly would consider me belligerent or even outright pugnacious, but I would only consider myself an open and honest person. So even though I probably wouldn't fit in a "no-drama" guild, this is only because I don't like when a problem is left to stew and simmer. Mature adults communicate their problems and work to settle their differences within the arenas of discourse, dialogue, and debate. Philosophy is a passion of mine after all, so I don't go down without a fight. :p

In short, I as a RPer can offer you a player with a strong aptitude for writing and storytelling, from the traditional Monomyth to more abstract, experimental stuff. I'm just no-nonsense and very eager to get along with everyone, even if that means an argument or two to work out our discrepancies. So once I adjust to the culture of this new MMO (I've played on LOTRO and on RuneScape previously, and they definitely do things differently!), I hope to be a strong addition to someone's guild. :)

What I want in a guild

From an IC standpoint, my character, to be a Zabraki Juggernaut, seeks military ranks that she can rise up through. (She's rather young and inexperienced so I'm willing to place her in an academic setting, but if you run a Sith academy guild, you need to understand that she's going to graduate at some point; so I would probably be a temporary addition, at best, to a schooling guild.) Basically her backstory demands that she start at ground level and claw her way up to a position of power within the Empire. I don't mind whether this is a very formal, stately organization like an Imperial fleet, or a more ragtag army like mercenaries, privateers, assassins. The point is that she's a formally trained Sith who needs to prove to the galaxy---but especially her family, her father, her race---that she is capable of surviving in the Empire using only her own wits and cunning. So she wants to join a military group as a recruit, and work her way up, preferably quickly, through the ranks, to some sort of commanding, officer position. Naturally she'll prove her mettle in tactics and logistics and personal combat etc. along the way, since I don't expect to be simply handed a powerful role within a guild.

From an OOC standpoint, as aforementioned, I don't like walking on eggshells around people. If your guild allows me to be honest without being antagonistic, if it lets me critique without attacking, then I cannot wait to join. I love criticism, and I need a guild that is not afraid to criticize my writing so it can improve; people who take writing seriously, as I do, have no time to spare on sycophancy. :) Any writing can be art, but the writer must be on a quest at all times to improve her craft, like any other artist.

"A work that aspires, however humbly, to the condition of art should carry its justification in every line." (Joseph Conrad)

Other than that, I don't have much to add, I think. But if I do think of something else, I'll leave it in this post. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in-game, but for now, please send me any ads or messages through the Enjin's Private Messages system!

Edit: Oh, yes, and I'm very active in the evenings (EST).
Posted May 27, 16 · Last edited Jun 14, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Hi, Green here, and I am new to the community, I'm looking for a guild suitable for either one/both of these two characters,

-Aredus, a nomadic pureblood sith juggernaut. (65)
-Vindunn, A sniper and private contractor (29)

They could be best described as morally gray/dark characters, As far as RP preference goes I'd say, Medium-Heavy. If you have any suggestions lay them on me either through Enjin, or in game!
Posted May 30, 16 · Last edited May 31, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Hi folks. New to this forum and hoping to find an RP guild to call home. Just transferred to Ebon Hawk from Beregen Colony, as the RP atmosphere there has declined drastically since last I played.

Things to know about my character...

Archaeron is a Sith who holds a rather unorthodox view. He believes that the Sith Code is widely misunderstood and, while many Sith believe their passions free them, they are in fact slaves to their passions. He believes his passions should serve him, not the other way around. As such, many of the more "traditional" Sith consider him soft, as self-restraint is often mocked as a Jedi trait. In truth, Archaeron's alignment is best described as Lawful Neutral. He is not needlessly cruel and takes a more pragmatic view of the galaxy. That said, he does not shy away from violence and intimidation when the need arises, seeking to end conflicts swiftly and brutally.

Things to know about me...

I am 30 years old and have been roleplaying since I was old enough to know what an RPG was. I cut my teeth on Dragonrealms and spent many years in City of Heroes thereafter. I've played numerous MMOs, always flocking to the RP community, as I find RP makes or breaks a game for me. I have limited experience in raiding but I learn fast and listen well and would like to try, though RP is my preferred priority.

I write for a living and have always favored a good story over anything else. I'm open to all kinds of RP and all themes that implies, provided all parties are in agreement. I'm very active in the evenings and I live in Arizona, which puts me at UTC -7:00 timezone (US Mountain/Arizona). I have a great deal of experience in all kinds of RP and all kinds of roles. You can expect a dedicated and reliable guild member and roleplayer in me.

What I am looking for...

I just recently resubbed to SWTOR and transferred to Ebon Hawk seeking a new RP home. A guild is preferable, but honestly, what I really want is people to RP with regularly. I'm not a huge fan of "tavern RP," as I find it stagnant, boring, and largely inconsequential. I prefer ongoing stories and interpersonal relationships between characters. This could mean intrigue, romance, treachery, or anything that would generally make for a good storyline.

Ideally, I would like to find a guild that has Sith leanings and has some kind of Master/Apprentice system in place and does more with that system than just hand out titles. Again, this is that interpersonal relationship thing that I find makes for good stories.

If you have a guild that you think I would fit into well or would just like to discuss roleplaying with Archaeron, shoot me a message here or find me in-game. As I said, I'm usually pretty active in the evenings. Hope to hear from someone soon. :)
HTPSizF.jpg
Posted Jun 6, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
I have several gals I'm trying to find strong lines of rp for, mostly just trying to find that one good rp line that 'fits'.

-> My hours are CST and usually after most events on the server seem to happen (9pm - midnight CST on various nights).
-> I like 'Heavy RP' (I think, not much for labels); would love to find smuggler/crime either side and/or jedi/sith willing to insta apprentice.
-> Not a big 'Cantina RPer', I usually loose interest if all the rp is happening in a bar like setting and vanishes at the door.

I love a good story.
I appreciate IC consequences for IC actions.
I have RPed for years (started in SWG and have hopped games since then).
I usually play non-force users, but if the previous mentioned 'fit' is with a forcey group I'd like to be apprenticed to ensure RP.

Please PM me on enjin [optimal] or ingame on Katera Meity (PUB) or Zheyn Nox (SITH).

:)
Bijat Dha'marekar - BH [Sith Empire]
Katera Meity - Smuggler [Galactic Republic]
Zheyn Nox - Sniper [Sith Empire]
Posted Sep 25, 16
Donor
Empire
I am possibly looking for a guild.

I am an experienced RPer with 3+ years RPing on this server. I'm not usually a "freeloader" member type, but I'm looking to take more of a participation role than leadership at this time. I tend to prefer more story and character-based guilds than ones focused around combat.

I have a few different characters I play, but I'm primarily wanting RP focused around my "likes" below.

RP Likes:
  • synthetics
  • technology
  • science
  • medical
  • corporate

Not interested in:
  • RP-PvP
  • imperial loyalist RP
  • mandalorian/bounty hunter/mercenary RP

Feel free to reach out to me through enjin chat or message. Thanks!
"Hell hath no fury like the vast robot armies of a woman scorned."
Portfolio || DeviantArt
Posted Sep 25, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Neutral
Hello!

I've recently returned to SWTOR after months of being away and was hoping to find a guild welcoming a Bounty Hunter/Mercenary into their ranks. If your guild consist of underworld dealings or you just need more blasters in your group, please do send me a PM or contact me in-game!

In-game name: Kalzik - Imp
Posted Dec 18, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices