Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1412]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 5

IMPORTANT Looking for an Imperial Guild

41 replies
Vivek x
Banned users
Warning
Visit the Guild Contact List to see active guilds not listed on the EBHawk Community Website.

If browsing the available guild threads just isn't your style, or you're just not seeing the guild that's right for you, then feel free to post here. Be sure to include your character's name and the kind of guild you're looking for. A guild representative might pick you up or someone else might point you in the right direction, but there are no guarantees.
Posted Oct 5, 13 · OP · Last edited Feb 7, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
If this is the wrong place for this, please feel free to tell me, or delete it! It's not really an IC advertisement though, more an OOC serach for a possible willing victim- er, RP partner type thing. *Fiddles nervously.*

In-game name: Rao’khir’ran
Alias: Okhirr
Species: Chiss
Occupation: Shadow (information gatherer, forceful negotiator, assassin) (( Imp. Agent ))
Level: lowbie
Local Hangout: Imp fleet, various cantinas, otherwise tends to disappear.

General Info:
A somewhat enigmatic soul, Okhirr may come off rather quiet and a bit cold, though fairly polite in general, merely stoic and nearly unshakable. He is quite loyal to the Empire and very obedient and respectful in that regard most times. While he tends not to be easily provoked to anger, he does sometimes show sensitivity to being questioned on his loyalties to the Empire on the basis that he is an alien. Otherwise, he would be known as an entirely calm, even bland person. He seems often to maintain the policy of ‘do not speak until spoken to’, either out of politeness or something else. He is ever alert however, and so his quiet watchfulness can prove unnerving for some.

Full Dossier:
http://www.ebon-hawk.net/home/m/6118040/viewthread/11189521-raokhirran

What I can offer:

Okhirr can essentially be hired for almost anything legal or even illegal (as long as it benefits the Empire). While he’s better as a sneak than as muscle on his own, he hardly balks at using brute force and even seems to secretly enjoy aiding as a ‘forceful negotiator’. When it comes to odd jobs for credits though he’s very indiscriminate. Only for his main employer does he really seem to take pride in his work.
The only thing he might refuse is work that blatantly betrays the Empire.

What I am looking for:

While I am open to all sorts of RP (as long as it’s taken somewhat seriously and the players mature), there is something in particular I would like to explore.

I’ve just started this character on this server, but I have however got far enough on alts in the IA story to know that he would be and will be completely enamored with the Sith. Therefore I’d like to explore that with actual players rather than just NPCs.

Already Okhirr is drawn to anyone with power and the will to show it, but he finds the Sith in particular mysterious and fearsome, an automatic draw. While having worked for Imperial Intelligence and more interested in Imperial objectives at the moment than Sith politics, he could easily be recruited to work for a Sith Lord.

Okhirr knows exactly his purpose, and that is to be a tool. While he does not take pride in himself personally, he does seem to take some pride in his work, and in that respect is rather particular who ultimately gets to command authority over him.
While he takes on plenty of odd side jobs at the moment for credits, Okhirr is not ultimately motivated by credits or glory, but rather by whoever has the biggest stick you could say. He is drawn and even attracted to those with power, and would serve faithfully merely because he enjoys being in the shadow of such a person. Essentially he responds quite well to displays of authority and dominance. While Okhirr can show a bit of snark occasionally, he is completely obedient when given reason to be. He almost seems to be a glutton for punishment in that regard, occasionally provoking reprimands as though to test his employer.

Though he sees himself as just a tool, Okhirr enjoys some sense of loyalty or appreciation in return. While he may have some inkling of himself being expendable, he would be less inclined to work for someone who saw him only as an expendable resource rather than an asset with some value. Being that he’s motivated by respect, he would happily take words of praise over credits from his fulltime employer. It is important for him to feel that he is useful to his employer.

So, longer story made… slightly shorter:

I would like to find a Sith (preferably male, as he tends to respond to their authority better, but still somewhat flexible) who would be interested in taking a Chiss Agent into their fold as a trusted servant, personal agent, or whatever else fits his skill set, full time. Also preferably someone who won’t be OOCly disturbed if said Chiss becomes slightly obsessed with their character IC. (It doesn’t matter if the relationship is purely platonic or one-sided, this isn’t a personal ad, I merely don’t want to risk anyone being unnerved OOC! Being that Okhirr is easily swayed by those with power and is somewhat captivated by the Sith in general there’s a possibility however he could gain an over-developed sense of devotion for such an employer.)
At the moment Okhirr hasn’t really got it in his head to actually be looking for a Sith to employ him as he is still somewhat wary and reverent of them (the whole ‘do not speak until spoken to’ rule applies quite heavily here). I hate to ask someone else to initiate something IC when it’s my proposal to start with, but I suppose that is what I’m needing to ask for this time, at least while Okhirr doesn’t yet have the initiative and doesn’t know any Sith Lords personally! He would certainly offer his services and allegiance if he somehow was able to establish a relationship with a Sith enough to determine they were personally ‘worthy’ of such.

OOC information:

I’m going to be between university and work in the near future, and I tend to be a night owl (I’m on MST), so my timing may be a little random. I can’t promise I’ll be around every single day unfortunately, though I’d like to be on as much as I can!

However! I am very happy and would even encourage supplementing in game RP with e-mails, forums, instant messages (when I can’t get access to my main computer for the game, or have to work on a project) etc.!

I hope that’s not too bold of me to ask. I need someone who can be a little patient and hopefully as relaxed as I am though! I’m very excited about this game and getting into RP (even if I’m a little new to the lore but eager to learn) but I’m trying to be realistic, honest and open!

Sorry to have written a short novel here, but if anyone wades through this and is interested at all, please let me know!

*skulks back off*
Posted Feb 21, 14
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Empire
So I just read through this, and while I don't have a character that would work for this (Damry has a thing against Chiss males), I just wanted to say that the fact that you're playing an agent enamored with Sith, rather than "OH MY GOD HATE THEM MUST SECRETLY PLOT THEIR DEMISE" is wonderful. I personally don't see enough of that, and it's really nice to see.

So while I can't quite help out with this plot, I'd definitely be happy to run into you for random RP. :)
kDsd5vl.png
Posted Feb 21, 14
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ha, I'm glad for the positive response none the less! :d From my brief foray into the server (mostly lurking and listening to other people RP) I have sensed a decent amount of Sith-hate it is true!

And I'd certainly be up for random RP regardless. :)
Posted Feb 21, 14
Vivek x
Banned users
Moved Rao'khir'ran's original post here!

I also changed the title of the thread to make it's purpose more literal (I did the same in the Republic recruitment forum).
Posted Feb 21, 14 · OP
Neutral
Well, Rao'khir'ran, Bi'ev likes collecting things that are not only useful but that are also willing to not be a pain in his ass and possibly do some ego feeding on the side.

His last skilled, suckup (get your mind out of the gutter, Bi'ev is nearly 70 and isn't terribly interested in those sorts of things) Agent found himself removed from Intelligence after a series of plot things, and that's left him without a particular intel gathering piece.
His other agents tend to be long range sniper sorts that get sent out to deal with things at a distance.

He has a couple other Agents scattered around, but they're not Agents he thinks terribly highly of, even if they do decent work.

One of said agents is one of my alts ( Nex’eche’xildsi ), though I don't often hop on him much unless it's time for dailies or someone specifically wants a Chiss IA for something.

Bi'ev aside, I have a handful of other Sith characters, Lords and Darths, though they all do answer to Bi'ev in one way or another, save for Mit'hra.

Most of the rest of them are somewhere in here.

If you did want to get an intro to Bi'ev, Nex’eche’xildsi would be a decent 'in'.

Forum here isn't always the super best way to get ahold of me, I sometimes forget about it until someone reminds me.

But, other than in game, there's IM:

YIM: Lichtsome
AIM: Ancenned
Posted Mar 3, 14
Vivek x
Banned users
If you haven't already, there's a few Imperial guilds who have posted a thread for you to browse through. With such a wide range of characters, I recommend Interlude, which seems to be an all encompassing guild, if not a temporary home until you find something more specific.

Moreover, you can take a look at a much larger guild listing, albeit disorganized, in the Server Resources tab of the navigation bar.

Finally, I noticed you have yourself tagged as an Imperial guild leader. Please visit the Member Tags thread in the Front Desk to make necessary changes to avoid confusion.
Posted Mar 3, 14 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Er, was that directed at me, Vivek?

Because I am a guild leader so the tag is accurate, and all of my alts are in the guild I lead; I was replying to Rao'khir'ran, who had mentioned looking for Sith to work with.

I'm not looking for a guild, I run one; I was responding to someone who was.

Sorry for the confusion. :)
Posted Mar 4, 14 · Last edited Mar 4, 14
Vivek x
Banned users
Oh. I misread. Entirely my fault. Disregard.
Posted Mar 4, 14 · OP

AFFILIATION & ALIGNMENT:
Empire/Evil

ROLEPLAY DESIRE:
Heavy

ACTIVITIES:
RP, PVE, Flashpoints, Ops

AGE GROUP: 18+

TIME ZONE: U.S Central

PREVIOUS GUILD EXPERIENCE:
Was an Officer of a now disbanded guild called The Cabal 1 year ago. Havn't played MMOs much since then

GUILD EXPECTATIONS:
I am looking for a home to play out a story I've come up with. I have 4 characters to bring in and would like to colaborate with other RPers to bring my story to life, and to do the same for others. I would like to join a Heavy RP guild with mature, experienced RPers, and a high amount of activity. Ideally I would like to be able to log in at any time and be able to jump right into RP or flashpoints or anything else with some good people.

OTHER INFORMATION:
My story centers around 4 members of an old Sith Pureblood line, The Sadi Family. They own and operate one of the largest slaving businesses in the Empire. They don't outwardly seem to participate in the constant struggle for power among the Sith Lords. In fact their primary focus is on expanding their wealth through their business, at least as far as anyone can tell. But this is all a cover. The Sadis have a saying "Power before all else." which they interpret as; ensuring that their family survives, and is always in a place to influence the Empire in their favor. How they pull this off is their greatest secret.

RP POST: Prologue for my story can be found here.

CHARACTERS:
Keitou - Operative. Lover of the now the deceased Gwinvere Sadi, and father of Vyradi Sadi. He is the families contact within Imperial Inteligence.

Dorryn - Juggernaut. Patriarch of the Sadi family. A charming, older Darth with many friends in Sith and Imperial society.

Vyradi - Sorceror. 17 year old daughter of Keitou, grandaughter of Dorryn. Half Chiss, half Sith, and an acolyte at the Sith Academy. Her family adores her but at the academy the overseers look on her with scorn for her mixed heritage, and the other acolytes with jealousy because of her wealth and privelage.

Azarran - Assassin. Son of Dorryn, uncle of Vyradi. Dark Lord of the Sith and head of the families operation on Nar Shadaa.
Posted Jun 19, 14
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices