Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1412]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

[INTEREST CHECK] Crime Scene Investigation RP

1 reply
Donor
Empire
Greetings, RPers!

I'm interested to know who out there has characters that fulfill roles (or would like to fill a role) such as:

• crime scene investigator,
  • detective,
  • investigator,
  • forensic scientist,
  • other occupations related to law enforcement, private security, with special emphasis on investigatory positions

For anyone following the BLEAK HUNT community story arc, you'll note that in the last forum post a skirmish occurred at the Point Nelere underworld trading post. Certain underworld organizations with business connections to involved parties are eager to discern exactly what happened, and are assembling a team of private investigators to assess the crime scene.

I'd like to know who RPs investigatory-type positions (outside the Republic and Imperial governments) and who would be interested in participating in a roll system crime scene investigation RP event.

Let me know...
Posted Mar 28, 19 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
I've seen a couple of Republic-side guilds in the form of private investigation companies (or who involve private investigation), but I'm not sure what their activity level is at this point in time. Some bounty-hunting RP also incorporates aspects of detective work and tracking, which one of my mains (namely Eksa the Jedi-turned-bounty hunter/vigilante) has partaken in, so I imagine some mercenary RPers (myself included) would find this idea interesting.
Posted Mar 29, 19
NoticeNotices