Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1390]
10 hours ago
owo
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Returning player looking for contacts and possible guild

1 reply
Untagged users
Hello! I've just come back from something of a hiatus but I've been finding myself with a hankering for Star wars Rp so I decided to try my hand at it again, I have a few old concepts including a darth involved with medicine, a sith apprentice looking for a master due to his former one being killed, leaving him in quite the predicament!

I've also always wanted to get into jedi roleplay and roleplay at large, the idea of playing a padawan is always fun, and so is the thought of playing a trooper! as you can tell I have nothing concrete but I'm willing to give anything a go! so please do get in contact with me either here or on discord.

IceIceBaby#0633 is my discord
f9524efb9941fbe42fdd1e72a3858c20.png
Posted Thu at 11:33 pm · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
Hello, I am a Jr.Officer within Sokan Advanced Recon. Though, we are dropping the Sokan name come Tuesday. We are a trooper/smuggler based guild but allow all classes to join. We provide Mil, ParaMil and Underworld RP options with more to come. If you would like more info, please contact me through here, discord(Barais#1962) or our guild site at sokangaming.com/sarhome
Sa'ra a' tak Mandalorians!
Posted Sun at 04:40 am
NoticeNotices