Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1390]
11 hours ago
owo
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Dossier: Rayarja "Wulfshn" Ziveri

1 reply
Empire
swtor_2019-03-02_09-42-39-46.jpg
R A Y A R J A "W U L F S H N" Z I V E R I
B A S I C _ I N F O R M A T I O N
AGE Twenty Seven. BORN Unknown, presumably Ryloth. SPECIES Twi'lek GENDER Female.
OCCUPATION Imperial Trooper. AFFILIATIONS Empire. RANK Lieutenant.
APPARENT AGE Middle twenties. HAIR None. EYES Vibrant green. SKIN Blue.
BUILD Very defined. HEIGHT 216 cm / 7 ft. WEIGHT 136 kg / 300 lbs.
A P P E A R A N C E

Rayarja appears to be towering above most people. Her face is kept clean, her lekku sporting black tattoos. Her body is muscled, well-kept and toned. Her left arm is covered in a tribal circular tattoo. Her arms are muscular, her legs are long. Her torso has a six pack on it, her arms are adorned with large biceps. Her voice is commmanding and deep without her mask, but still feminine.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Lord Daesha - Grandmother.
Darth Necriss - Mother.
Gida Ziveri, Seela Rar - Sisters.
Zera Azranov - Acquaintance.
Lord Xiaan'rar - Stepmother.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Rayarja is most of the times calm, respectful towards Sith and Imperials. She possesses a kind heart to her, but she prefers not to show it. Usually, she is quiet and keeps to herself. She is calculating and intelligent, preferring to think before acting and not act upon instinct. She is rather sarcastic at points and harbors dislike towards Hutt Spacers and Mercenaries, believing Empire supreme.

A B I L I T I E S _ & _ E Q U I P M E N T

Equipment.
-1 Tayfield Co. "Causality" rifle with underbarrel grenade launcher attachment capable of interfacing with the user's helmet for superior accuracy.
- 7 Overcharged Blaster Gas-cells. (100 rounds before changing)
- Ultrachrome-alloyed standard-issue Imperial armor.
- Personal energy shield generator, high grade.
- Standard Imperial Special Forces ration.
- 2 Fragmentation, smoke, flash and ion grenades.
- A single wrist gauntlet on left arm with a flame projector, retractable vibro-blade, and a grappling hook.
- 2 Weapon Repair and Maintenance Kits.
- 2 Standard-issue IFAK (Imperial First Aid Kit.)
Training.
- Imperial Special Forces Academy training. (Martial Arts: Teräs_Käsi, extreme environment survivability, weapons handling, repairing, and maintenance in extreme conditions, Anti-Force User combat training.)
H I S T O R Y

The first records of Rayarja appear in the Imperial Academy at the begginings of the Alien Initiative, being a daughter of a Twi'lek Darth. It is stated that she had passed the basic training with flying colours, below is her service record.

13 ATC

The Second Battle of Leritor. - First Deployment. Imperial Infantry Division.
Battle of Boranall. - Promotion to Corporal. Deployed as auxilary.

14 ATC

Seizure of CZ-198. - Ongoing. Transferred. Deployed as main force.
The Battle for Kuat. - Ongoing. Transferred. Deployed as auxilary. Promotion to Sergeant after leading the squad to victory after death of the Commanding Officer.

15 ATC

Assault on Tython. - Republic Victory. Jedi Archives razed. Deployed as vanguard.
Korriban Incursion. - Imperial Victory. Dark Council chambers razed. Deployed as rearguard.

16 ATC

The Battle of Rishi. - Never deployed.
The Battle of Yavin 4. - Deployed as vanguard to secure the landing zone.
The Invasion of Ziost. - Selected for Imperial Special Forces candidate. Deployed as vanguard to evacuate the citizens.

23 ATC

The Battle of Rhen Var. - Promotion to Lieutenant. Imperial Special Forces training passed, assigned to Paratrooper Battalion. Deployed as scout.
The Battle of Argovia. - Imperial Victory. Deployed as a vanguard. Put in command of the Skull Squad.

t h e m e _ b y _ r a v n i e
w / _ s o m e _ i n s p i r a t i o n _ f r o m _ s a m f
Posted Mar 1, 19 · OP · Last edited Thu at 11:26
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Updated with a dossier-ish picture!
Posted Thu at 05:04 pm · OP
NoticeNotices