Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1390]
10 hours ago
owo
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

<Sokan Advanced Recon> is looking for new recruits!

2 replies
Republic
Hello, I am what is considered a Jr-Jr officer within my guild called Sokan Advanced Recon or SAR. We are always on the hunt for more people interested in RP/PvE. We offer daily events, active members, ranks, strong hold, a flag ship and more! We do have an app process for anyone looking to join for RP purposes but for those not wanting to do that, we have a PvE option and the app is optional. We have a raid team, well 2 to be exact. We also run SM ops as a guild and those are just some of the PvE options we have. If you have further interest in enlisting in SAR, feel free to contact me via private message or just reply here with your characters name, species and class and will get in touch with you when possible. Or, if you fear social interactions, you can head over to our site at sokangaming.com/sarhome. That'll take you directly to our homepage. Then click 'Oath of Enlistment' to fill out our app. SAR has a minimum age of at least 17.
Sa'ra a' tak Mandalorians!
Posted Feb 2, 19 · OP
Republic
SAR is currently undergoing name and inner working changes. Sokan Advanced Recon will be changed to one of 3 names voted on by the officers and SAR has become a hybrid guild of military, paramilitary and civilian operations
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP
Republic
Sokan Advanced Recon has now become Saijo Alliance Requisitions
Sa'ra a' tak Mandalorians!
Posted 7 hours ago · OP
NoticeNotices