Mar 10 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1359]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Soon-to-be Lord looking for Military, Future Apprentices, Enemies, and Friends! [UPDATED]

4 replies
Neutral
Alright guys, i'll try to keep it simple.

If you ever are interested in the character, here are some links and contact information
◉◉ Dossier
◉◉ Discord: ManningSquared#2830 (This is my main contact, please Discord DM me or add me if possible. Otherwise, message me on the forums or reply.)
◉◉ Time Zone: Arizona Time, though sleep schedule is often messed up. (MST during Winter/Fall PDT during Spring/Summer, Arizona does not use Daylight Savings.)

◉◉◉Updated 2/14/18◉◉◉

Character Summary

Stoale Racgern is a burgeoning Sith Lord, almost finished with his Apprenticeship who is a fan of extremely dry books that have to deal with almost everything. He is an extreme fan of military subjects, especially those of Military Offense, but tries his hardest to keep tabs on the other Spheres in the ways he can. He is a seasoned combat leader, with his first deployment recently ending. Though the amount of deployments he has had is not numerous, his combat salt has most assuredly reached him, with his deployment being one of extreme hardships and stresses, with his unit eventually exceeding their goals, with a high cost to bear. His personality is blunt as can be, and sometimes lacks conversational awareness skills, though is determined to improve his ways of "idocy" as he calls it. He is very relaxed and laid back most of the time, though has had extremely rare cases of bouts of intense anger, usually followed by the deaths of those who enticed the anger.

Here is a list of types of characters that i'm looking to have Stoale interact with. Just go to any applicable groups and look for a hook related to your character. I highly reccomend looking at the dossier if you think there could be a fit.

Military

◉ Seasoned Infantry/SpecOps Officers that are in a company-level command rank, or Unseasoned Officers that are willing to be demoted to an Enlisted grade to work their way back up as they gain experience.

◉Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed infantry Privates with potential to become a great Soldier.

◉Senior Enlisted men who are salty and good at getting things done, Enlisted men that are looking at becoming an officer, or recent demotees that were demoted as a commissioned officer for wrongful reasons.

◉Corporals who have started to show potential in the field, but need help expanding their knowledge and such.

Future Apprentices

◉ A Sith Acolyte that needs some help and guidance in becoming a Sith, whether that be disciplinary or not.

◉ A Sith Acolyte that is motivated to go into the Sphere of Military Offense.

◉ A Sith Acolyte that is a former Jedi.

(These are not requirements, so please hit me up on Discord if you have any other characters you think would benefit from Stoale, and we'll talk! Keep in mind that it will be a bit until he will accept someone as his apprentice, but that just gives the characters time to learn about each other.)
Enemies

◉ Terrorist sor Mercenaries. (He has a biased hate towards Mandos, especially snarky and difficult ones!)

◉ Other Sith Lords/Apprentices that tend to be either snotty, entitled, or think they are above the troops that fight in the infantry morally and mentally.

◉Jedi and Republic soldiers that are extremely loyal to the Republic. Especially those who are very peaceful and such, the kind that are hard to corrupt.
Friends

◉ A character that enjoys chatting with extremely blunt people that tend to make jokes that vary in quality.

◉ A character at any age as a potential casual friend. (Won't work if they are a like 35+ Darth that is not relaxed, but a Lord is alright. Just kinda how I play Stoale. Very focused on customs and courtesies.)

◉ Anyone that wishes to speak about trade with someone who is new in the Market, though studied.

◉ People who enjoy tinkering with technology, especially droids.

◉ People who wish to spread the knowledge they have learned, or workaholics that really like their job. (Stoale is big on learning.)

◉ Book readers, especially those who read extremely dry books.

◉ People who follow current military events, military people told as heroes, that kinda thing. (Planets that do not exist by lore are fine, just give me a bit of info OOCly.)
ManningSquared
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS
▂▂▂▂

Stoale Racgern
Aniz'maco
Vevrik "Vevvy" Seaves

Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP · Last edited Thu at 9:23
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Bumparooni.
ManningSquared
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS
▂▂▂▂

Stoale Racgern
Aniz'maco
Vevrik "Vevvy" Seaves

Posted Feb 2, 19 · OP
Neutral
Bumparooni: the Bumquel.
ManningSquared
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS
▂▂▂▂

Stoale Racgern
Aniz'maco
Vevrik "Vevvy" Seaves

Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP
Neutral
Bump. Major edit to format and contents.
ManningSquared
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS
▂▂▂▂

Stoale Racgern
Aniz'maco
Vevrik "Vevvy" Seaves

Posted Thu at 09:24 am · OP
Neutral
Bumparooni III: The Bumping
ManningSquared
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS
▂▂▂▂