Hair: Long Grey
Eyes: White
Skin: Pale
Tattoos: none
Build: Heavy
Height: 6'1
Weight: 240 lbs

A P P E A R A N C E

Peta'Q stands over six feet tall, his hair long and grey. His face shows scares and wrinkles from battles past and a tiredness that comes with great age. His eyes almost appear to be white and grey leaving an unusual stare that could easily leave a stranger unnerved and confused.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Secret Lover - Lovers
- Friends
- Friends
- Enemies
- Acquaintance
- Friends
- Enemies
- Friends

Another Secret Lover - Lovers
- Friends
- Friends
- Acquaintance
- Friends
- Enemies
- Friends
- Enemies

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Peta'Q is a very strange man. His appearance suggests that of a wise Jedi master but his personality suggests that of a soldier and a foolish young man. His ideals and his allegiance to the republic is not clear cut. He is fiercely loyal to the soldiers that fight by his side, and sometimes has more in common with a man with a rifle then a saber. He has a mind for diplomacy and intrigue but is quick to make a decision when he feels time is being wasted. Peta'Q is not a follower nor is he a sheep to the flock, he will not fall in line easily until he himself sees sense.

A B I L I T I E S _ & _ E Q U I P M E N T

Peta'Q strength in the force is strong but his experience in war and battle is where his power truly lays. He is willing to use the full power of the force seeing it as a means to an end within reason he sees no reason to withhold his powers when necessary. Due to this his preferred saber style is Juyo an art he has practiced for decades.

H I S T O R Y

Peta'Q is a veteran from the Great War. His life as a Jedi was surrounded by war. He struggled to be obedient to the Jedi ideals but proved to be an effect leader in the Great War inspiring his troops and fellow knights with his zeal and unbreakable morale. Peta'Q was indeed a teacher to several knights during the treaty of Coruscant but he was always criticized for his ideals and opinions of the Jedi and the Republic. But when the Eternal Empire arrives and the Republic surrenders Peta'Q and his most loyal troops go into hiding refusing to give up the fight. Becoming a guerrilla force he began to strike when ever allowed against the Eternal Empire. With the current political climate and history itself seeming to repeat Peta'Q is unsure what the future holds for him and his men.