RLU4hfG.png
K4ScdHV.png
Traxus Lod
AGE 21 BORN 3609 BBY, Coruscant SPECIES Rattataki GENDER Male
OCCUPATION Freight Pilot AFFILIATIONS Neutral
APPARENT AGE Twenties HAIR N/A EYES White SKIN White
BUILD Average HEIGHT 5'11" WEIGHT 155 lbs
eOtcJzR.png

Traxus Lod looks average in every way from his build to his face. He wears few piercings merely out of obligation to his family. He appears untouched from war due to his lack of combat.

M9sO9sX.png

None at the moment.

S8jenEg.png

Traxus Lod just wants to get the job done. He hasn't seen any combat and isn't a confrontational person. He often just goes with the flow and works for anyone who will give him a paycheck. He's standoffish to people he hasn't gotten to know but once he knows somebody, he can't let go. When he's drunk, he can go on and on.

2K8kP2c.png

Because he never sees combat, he lacks much equipment. He flies a D5-Mantis that has been unequiped of any weapons or guns, allowing him to get it for a lower price. As far as defenses go, he only carries a blaster pistol in his cockpit which he has never fired before. However, he is an excellent navigator and knows most of the galaxy like the back of his hand.

XIlGxw0.png

Traxus Lod hasn't seen much excitement in his life. He never imagined much of himself, and thus only takes after his father's practice of being a freight pilot. At 12, he started flying with his father on his jobs in hopes of flying for himself. At 17, he started flying himself with his father on board. Finally, at 20, he got his first D5-Mantis to fly himself on his own jobs.

t h e m e _ b y _ r a v n i e
w / _ s o m e _ i n s p i r a t i o n _ f r o m _ s a m f