Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1387]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Tan Nilim (Doctor Death) [CLASSIC]

3 replies
Neutral
CLASSIC BOUNTY
eeUfmum.jpg

WANTED DEAD
Target: Docto Death (Tan Nilim/ Empire)
Known Associates: None
Reward:10,000 Credits (Dead)
Reason: This wretch has killed my men and insulted my good will for the last time! I want her dead, dead, dead! Bring this rebellious slave down and the hunter to succeed will be greatly rewarded!

Bonus Reward: 5,000 Credits
Bonus Conditions:"Bring me her head as proof of her death!"

Client: Goroub The Hutt
Receiver Lurriashia

Additional Information / Other Persons of Interest:
"The mark hunts around my Palace on Nal Hutta, speak to one of my lieutenants for information is you are having problems tracking down this particular lowly twi'lek wretch!"

PvP Enabled: NO
Perks Acquired:
Out-Of-Character Information:
Standard d20 combat.
Watch RP Beacon here and on discord! This is meant to be short, sweet and hopefully a lot of fun. I wish Hunters the best of luck.
Posted Dec 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 11, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Though veteran hunter Eksa is intrigued by the possibility of an alliance with this former Hutt slave, the fact that she seems to call herself "Doctor Death"--a name not necessarily suited to one who would be open to the less violent aspects of Eksa's usual occupations--has prompted him to watch from the sidelines for now and see how she handles herself.

Meanwhile, an ambitious young Cathar named Lyn Selus has spotted an opportunity to gain favor with a potentially wealthy and powerful underworld figure, and accepts this contract for networking purposes of her own.
Posted Dec 10, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Valkine Thul, though not particularly interested in working for a Hutt, has been short on work lately, and is taking the bounty. (Ingame name: Valkine Thuul)
Posted Dec 10, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Ice
Neutral
Ice, on behalf of the Ice Runners vehicle enthusiast club, has taken note of the bounty and it's description and shall send members and prospects alike to take up this shooting practice.

Whisper Yva'stellaor in-game, or DM me at Ferox#7378 on Discord.
Posted Mar 2, 19
NoticeNotices