Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1337]
A pair of spacers have been seen entering the Dealer's Den Cantina. (Warren Bastra and Alexandra Nikolavea, Coruscant 2)
Departed
4 hours ago
hello
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Dossier: Saigar Ramiel

1 reply
Untagged users
4086373.jpg 4086372.jpg
NAME:
Saigar Ramiel
SPECIES:
Human

PLANET OF BIRTH:
Dromund Kaas
KNOWN AFFILIATIONS:
Sith Empire / Imperial Navy
MARITAL STATUS:
Divorced, Single

IMPERIAL NAVY SERVICE RECORD
Lieutenant Commander
Ordinance Supervisor / Weapons Deck Officer
CURRENT STATUS:
On Active Duty

:: DATA PULLED FROM = I.I.S DECLASSIFIED FILES ::
Saigar Ramiel seems to be a more or less unconventional officer Graduating with honors from the Imperial Naval Academy on Dromund Kaas, Saigar Ramiel would go on to follow a slower career path then most of his peers. It is noted by many of his previous Commanding Officers that he actively chooses positions that place him further from being noticed. From performing orbit to ground coordination to serving on gun deck crews, Lieutenant Commander Ramiel appears to distance himself from higher command whenever possible.

Despite his attempts to remove himself from notice, Saigar has moved comfortably through the ranks within the Imperial Navy. Showing great aptitude for leadership and coordination along with a friendly yet respectful attitude to his superiors saw him posted as the Ordinance Supervisor aboard 'The Azreal', an Imperial Navy dreadnought assigned to the 25th Expeditionary Fleet.
Personality Profile
:: DATA PULLED FROM = RAMIEL, SAIGAR PSYCHOLOGICAL REPORT::
Saigar seems to show signs of high stress during his duties. The reports from various other officers throughout the fleet, along with his own admittance describes episodes of serous frustration and fatigue. Normally this would be cause for concern regarding his duties however, during the time that i have known him this seems to be mostly an affectation designed to deflect unwanted attention.

Behaviorally, Saigar is normal and shows few signs of disconnect from his peers. He mixes well with others, often choosing to indulge in idle conversation while on duty to cement bonds with his fellow officers as well as his subordinates. This behavior changes alarmingly when put upon by the moment, shifting to a clinical and harsh manner that unnerves those that have met him in his more quiet moments.
Posted Nov 17, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Empire
It's great to see another Imperial military character. I've added Ramiel to the Imperial Military character directory.
Posted Nov 19, 18
NoticeNotices