XHBAvmk.png
A R D A N _ B E R O Y A
B A S I C _ I N F O R M A T I O N
AGE 23 BORN 1 ATC, Mandalore SPECIES Human GENDER Male
OCCUPATION Enforcer/Mercenary AFFILIATIONS Neutral
APPARENT AGE Early Twenties HAIR Close Crop Red EYES Brown SKIN Light Tan
BUILD Defined HEIGHT 180 cm WEIGHT 84 kg
A P P E A R A N C E

Ardan has a scar from a Strill across the left side of his face. His light facial hair contrasts harshly with his placid facial features. Atop his head sits a lightly brushed crown of red hair, faded towards the top at the sides for practicality more so than vanity. His eyes shine brightly, having not seen too many or too few winters. If he were to smile, one would be greeted by two rows of mostly white teeth. For now, he wears his clans colors of Teal and White, if he has no other choice he will opt for a blue and black jumper instead of his Beskar'Gam.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Arbellasan Beroya - Neutral/Hostile
Amarthanor Epsilon - Acquaintance
Beridasan - Neutral
Vintori Varad - Acquaintance
Ari'xela - Acquaintance

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Not quick to anger, Ardan will prefer to assess a situation before reaching for his blasters, or the knife hidden in his arm-guard. Time working for the Hutts have taught him the value of selling out to the highest bidder, however once engaged in a contract he is loyal to a fault.

7nIFawL.png
H I S T O R Y

Ardan grew up in the house of Clan Beroya, living in the Vurne Cerar on Mandalore. Once he was old enough, his older brother, Arbellasan insisted that he train as a beast master. Try as he might, Ardan did not have the aptitude as his clansmen at communing with the beasts. After earning a particularly nasty scar, he visited the local cantina and met with a member of Clan Ordo who offered him a petty job working for the Hutts. unbeknownst to him he entered into indentured servitude to Nemro the Hutt for five years.

When the man brought him before Nemro and offered him up, Ardan flew into a fit of rage at his new reality and slew the man with his bare hands. Impressed Nemro told him to take up his enemies Beskar'Gam and finish out his service with honor. Seeing no way out of the situation, he agreed. After finishing his service, Ardan wandered into Vaiken Space Dock, looking for work, and as chance would have it, a Sith Pureblood, named Ari'xela was in need of some muscle.

t h e m e _ b y _ r a v n i e
w / _ s o m e _ i n s p i r a t i o n _ f r o m _ s a m f