Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Ardan Beroya: Digur Cerar Jag

1 reply
Empire

To be continued...
XHBAvmk.png
A R D A N _ B E R O Y A
B A S I C _ I N F O R M A T I O N
AGE 23 BORN 1 ATC, Mandalore SPECIES Human GENDER Male
OCCUPATION Enforcer/Mercenary AFFILIATIONS Neutral
APPARENT AGE Early Twenties HAIR Close Crop Red EYES Brown SKIN Light Tan
BUILD Defined HEIGHT 180 cm WEIGHT 84 kg
A P P E A R A N C E

Ardan has a scar from a Strill across the left side of his face. His light facial hair contrasts harshly with his placid facial features. Atop his head sits a lightly brushed crown of red hair, faded towards the top at the sides for practicality more so than vanity. His eyes shine brightly, having not seen too many or too few winters. If he were to smile, one would be greeted by two rows of mostly white teeth. He used wear the Beroya clans colors of Teal and White, and if he has no other choice he will opt for a blue and black jumper instead of his Beskar'Gam.

His current Beskar is now a Deep Red and Black hue, showing the allegiance to his new family, Aliit Varad.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Amarthanor Epsilon - Acquaintance/Hostile
Vintori Varad - Friend
Aleass Lunar - Acquaintance
Lanjon Varad - Allor
Ari'xela - Acquaintance

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Not quick to anger, Ardan will prefer to assess a situation before reaching for his blasters, or the knife hidden in his arm-guard. Time working for the Hutts have taught him the value of selling out to the highest bidder, however once engaged in a contract he is loyal to a fault.

In recent events, Ardan has shown a blood lust for those the Mando'a refer to as aruetii, especially Hutts and those who serve them. However, he is still uncomfortable with taking the lives of innocents.

7nIFawL.png
H I S T O R Y

Ardan grew up in the house of Clan Beroya, living in the Vurne Cerar on Mandalore. Once he was old enough, his older brother, Arbellasan insisted that he train as a beast master. Try as he might, Ardan did not have the aptitude as his clansmen at communing with the beasts. After earning a particularly nasty scar, he visited the local cantina and met with a member of Clan Ordo who offered him a petty job working for the Hutts. unbeknownst to him he entered into indentured servitude to Nemro the Hutt for five years.

When the man brought him before Nemro and offered him up, Ardan flew into a fit of rage at his new reality and slew the man with his bare hands. Impressed Nemro told him to take up his enemies Beskar'Gam and finish out his service with honor. Seeing no way out of the situation, he agreed. After finishing his service, Ardan wandered into Vaiken Space Dock, looking for work, and as chance would have it, a Sith Pureblood, named Ari'xela was in need of some muscle.

Some weeks after, Ardan traveled with Vintori Varad to a remote moon, where he was pitted in a fight with 20 other fighters including Aleass Lunar. They battled to the death, and when the dust cleared, Ardan and Aleass were the only two left alive. As the two locked weapons, Vintori intervened, declaring them both to be worthy of joining Aliit Varad. The two then traveled to a remote location with Vintori to meet the Allor and be blooded.

Ardan entered the meeting hall where an elder Mandalorian with a patch over his right eye sat holding court. Surrounding him were dozens of warriors clad in black and red, freshly painted death hawk emblems emblazoned on their Beskar. The old man beckoned to him to sit, his voice uncharacteristically strong. After introductions, Allor Lanjon Varad proceeded to ask Ardan what it meant to be Mando'a. The two discussed the concepts of Rusol'nare and what it meant. Satisfied, Lanjon permitted his son, Vintori to blood the young Mandalorian. Outside, the others formed a ring and after a short preparation, the two became locked in deadly combat. For a time, it seemed as if neither would have the upper hand, but then Vintori's experience and speed soon overwhelmed Ardan. He fell to the ground before receiving a concussion round to his torso which flipped him head over heels to the edge of the ring. He slid to a stop in a kneeling position, blood seeping out from below his Beskar.

The wound was not fatal, but enough to warrant many days rest even from Mandalorian Standards. From his time spent under the Hutt's slave drivers, he knew he was beaten. Vintori then offered him a hand, and welcomed him as a brother into the Aliit.

NgUrBGU.png
t h e m e _ b y _ r a v n i e
w / _ s o m e _ i n s p i r a t i o n _ f r o m _ s a m f
4c5b5c0884b4051e.png
f8e0ec7b9f90dfff.png
Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 12, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Edit: Additional images added, Addition to History
4c5b5c0884b4051e.png