Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1412]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

[Looking for RP] - An Imperial Discord Server

2 replies
Neutral
The Drawing Board and Classifieds have been a great resource for looking for RP. I've met a lot of really great people! However, some of the threads are older and I think there's a lot more people who are wanting to network than we know from forum boards alone.

After a couple guild reformations last year and this year, quite a few of us wanted to keep in contact. Therefore, we've started a Discord Server for all Imperial Roleplayers on Starforge. It acts like character classifieds, but in real time and makes it easier to connect to other people. It also is a place to link your character (and find others) and post about your guilds and events. In addition, if forum/discord RP is your jam, there are IC channels themed to certain planets/settings.

Sections and Channels include:

• OOC chat channels for general talk, lore discussion, and more.

• A "Looking for RP" "Looking for RP" room for quicker connections.

• Character Dossier sections.

• Sections to post about Guilds (including recruitment!) and Server Events.

Certain themed Discord servers have been really helpful in the past; this is not meant to replace them, but instead serve as an easier classifieds, recruiting, and RP networking platform. So I hope this one will grow and evolve and be of great use to all of you on Imperial side--especially since most of us end up swapping Discord info anyway. Its small for now, but growing quickly.

The server can be found here: https://discord.gg/pzJf6a5
Posted Oct 31, 18 · OP
Developer
Donor
Neutral
wrote:
The Drawing Board and Classifieds have been a great resource for looking for RP. I've met a lot of really great people! However, some of the threads are older and I think there's a lot more people who are wanting to network than we know from forum boards alone.

I'm not trying to hijack your thread or take away from this at all, but... you do realize that we have a Discord server for this forum, right? (With many if not all of the same features, though we aren't limited to one faction.) I ask because from your text here it sounds like you're not aware of it. If you aren't, I want to know what I can do to make it more visible than it already is in the sidebar.

Otherwise, good luck!
Posted Oct 31, 18 · Last edited Oct 31, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Hey Dakath!

Funnily enough, I wasn’t aware of the Discord server until after I write this. I have joined it and I appreciate the info! We just wanted something a little smaller that focused pretty much only as RP classifieds—expanded. And for Imperial side.
Posted Oct 31, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices