Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1284]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Republic SiS and the Underworld Scene.

1 reply
Empire
Hey everyone,

I've noticed that a few people have made comments about the lack of population Pubside and I personally find it saddening that there's no dedicated or group of Republic SiS operatives ( to my knowledge, which is admittedly probably limited ).
So I'm taking a step to try and solve that. To try and bring Republic RP some resemblance of all that Impside has to offer. I won't touch Jedi Academy RP nor will I touch Republic Military and war, there are great guilds out and doing amazing work that I have no chance of competing with.

I offer and ask that you join this Discord server ( https://discord.gg/NWH3bzq ). It's name is Strategic Intelligence Committee, I named it after the Pub side guild I'm starting, but it's purpose is slightly different.

It's to bring together Information Brokers, Freelance Contractors, members of Sith Intelligence, and the Republic SiS. To promote RP, to provide a place for people to meet new people and share ideas, or start IC conflicts.

I'm taking a step and I could easily land on my face. But I think it's worth it. I could use your guys' help. Join. Promote. RP.

Thank you <3,
Koa the Koala
( Koa#0328 )
Posted Oct 26, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Empire
I have a character to add to your Pub guild. Hit me up when you’re on.
Posted Oct 29, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices