Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1391]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Imperial Strike Team: Ossus

3 replies
Donor
Empire
I love this game. I love nearly all playstyles available in it. If you ever look at my legacy achievements, you'll see I have over 52,000 points. I've done nearly everything in this game and I play all content.

If there are any RPers out there on the Imperial faction that would like to put their names out there as prospective group members for content (principally PvE like world bosses, datacron hunts, etc.) on Ossus, feel free to post that information here.

I only ever expect two things from people I group with on content;

A) That the character they bring will be adequately geared for the content (right now, that'd be about an average gear rating of 242) and

B) That the player performs at least a minimal amount of research into the content mechanics before grouping for content.

PlayerCharacterGuildRoleGearSummary
TrickyNick87Hargun<Volition>TANKFull 248 set bonus
w/ full 240 augments
I actually created this character specifically to learn how to tank. I've outfitted him in above average gear and I've run numerous Master Mode Flashpoints on him as well as 16-man Eyeless. Conveniently, this is also the only character I intend to RP on Ossus at this time.
Posted Oct 17, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 11, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Empire
Bump.

They've got datacrons!

They've got hidden lore items!

They've got world bosses!

Again, if anyone wants to team up for some of the new Ossus content, post your character info here and we'll try to form up in the next several days to knock out new Ossus achievements and content Impside.
Posted Dec 11, 18 · OP
Empire
Mei'li is probably my best geared, but not sure of her gear rating (DPS all the way!). However, I'm probably not the best candidate for operations.....
4086804.jpg
Ke'rii Ogasawara || Mei'li Bluedark || Alara Slate || Keiko'li Ogasawara || Darius Picard
Mei's Artwork || Written by Mei'li [Archive & Comments] || Discord: Mei-mei#3559 || Refer!
Posted Dec 11, 18
Empire
I'd be up to group up for Ossus world bosses or datacrons. Ja'heira is in 248s and fully augmented, though mostly 236s. Arsenal Merc (DPS)

Rep side I have a Sage healer who is geared similarly & a Scoundrel (DPS) in a mix of 230s and 242s.
Posted Dec 23, 18
NoticeNotices