Mar 10 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1359]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Weekly Open World RP Event

6 replies
Developer
Donor
Neutral
Remember when you could find RP out in the world? I'm hoping to set a weekly time slot where we get off of Fleet. To start with, it would probably be easily accessible events in hub spots like Nar Shaddaa or Rishi, but if there is enough interest I may see about finding other locations to use.

What evening would work best for you, if you would be willing to attend? Assume I would be shooting for a start time between 6 - 8 PM EST, going until everyone leaves.
Sunday
13 votes
23.2%
Monday
6 votes
10.7%
Tuesday
5 votes
8.9%
Wednesday
7 votes
12.5%
Thursday
11 votes
19.6%
Friday
8 votes
14.3%
Saturday
6 votes
10.7%
Number of voters: 25
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Developer
Donor
Neutral
Double posting because editing resets poll results:

Feel free to post here if you have suggestions!
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP
Neutral
Even though this isn't a suggestion, thank you so much for trying to get roleplay to spread out a bit! I've been hoping for roleplay to stop being cooped up in strongholds and the fleet for a while now. So, thank you.
Posted Oct 15, 18
Empire
How about a loose theme for each night, to give characters a reason to be at each place. For example, "On *this* night, it would be easily known that an auction/gambling contest/a renowned dance troupe will be on Nar Shaddaa" or "On *this* night, it would be easily known that a bazaar of rare goods/a shipment of delicacies/an auction of weird creatures will come through Rishi".... it doesn't need to be anything actually followed through with on a DM side, but the characters can roleplay about it if they wanted, or just have a reason to show up and interact.

Or a costume street party in Rishi...people love costume parties.
tumblr_nh11o9aMjp1rznrano1_r1_500.gif
Posted Oct 17, 18 · Last edited Oct 17, 18
Neutral
I kind of felt something like that was already loosely implied. But, if not, I strongly agree with this idea.
Posted Oct 19, 18
Empire
If this is still a thing I think it sounds like a cool idea. The character I mainly RP Imp side - were she a character in one of the original Star Wars films - would be much more at home in the Mos Eisley cantina than the lounge of some Imperial battlestation. On that note I've always been slightly disappointed that Vaiken is the main social hub.

In retrospect I also wish the devs hadn't made space stations the main hubs for each faction. The social hubs should have been Dromund Kaas, Coruscant, and Nar Shaddaa.
Posted Dec 20, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Developer
Donor
Neutral
Real life popped up so I've been dealing with that lately, but yeah, I do still plan to do this!

First attempt at it is still up in the air, with the holidays and all, but tentatively something next week. We'll see how things play out and I'll be sure to get something posted on the calendar as well as in Discord if I do it that soon.
Posted Dec 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 21, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices