Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1284]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

X-Faction [10/20] Tarko The Hutt's Grand Swoop League!

7 replies
Empire
Quick Information

Host: Tarkos' Crew(Imperial), Vincentius (Imperial)
Who: Any May attend!
What: A Three part Circuit spread across varying planet.
Where: 1st Race will be Dune Sea, Tattooine, the rest will be announced after each Race. After Party will be at SH
When: 20th October (1st Race), 3rd November (2nd Race), 17th November (3rd Race) @ 8pm EST

qj9yfHJ.jpg
"De Wanna Wanga"

It is Lord Tarko De Hutta, The Exalted, the Magnificent, the opulant's pleasure to invite allcomers to his most glorious Grand Swoop League.

The Illustrious Tarko has decided to try new business ventures. To that end, he has decided to sponsor a three day, exciting and challenging series of individual races. These races will take part across varying locales, terrain, and feature some of the harshest, most daring challenges ever posed to a Swoop Rider.

Credits, Glory, and bragging rights for the season will be bestowed upon the Victor!

Any not racing are more than encouraged to come to the event and watch, place bets, or maybe even meet the great Lord himself!

This circuit is -Not- intended for the weak or the timid.

K5jy3Ks.png
Posted Oct 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 13, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
OOC INFO:

Race Day 1:

"DUNE SEA DRIFT"
Tattooine
800 PM EST Time, 20th Oct
Laps: 4
bnr3K5j.jpg

Race Day 2:

"ALDERAAN ACCESSWAY"
Alderaan
Laps: Down and back!
800 PM EST Time, 3 NOV
GukZkLv.jpg

Race Day 3:
Planet: TBA
Laps: TBA
800 PM EST Time, 17 NOV

2nd Place: 8
3rd Place: 6
4th place: 4
5th Place: 2
6th and below: Nada

Rules

1. Tarko or any of the DM's has the final say in case of disputes or photo finishes. We will be at the Start Point/ Finish Line and will be impartial when it comes to discussing and deliberating the end results. IC complaints are of course, always welcome, but OOC, I'd ask you whisper myself.

2. Vincentius will be administering the entire race, please direct any IC or OOC questions to me!

3. It is advised that you show up with the maximum amount of Speeder piloting. You can obviously show up with lesser ranks, just be aware you probably won't win if that's the case.

4. In Order of when you signed up, that's how I'll place you on race day for the first day, it will be Row's of ten and however many choose to compete. After the first day, how you finished is where you'll end up.

5. Audience participation is -of course- encouraged at every leg, and checkpoint. Just be aware that some of the places -might- be a little heavy on the NPC's so plan accordingly.

6. Any sort of IC Cheating/Bribing/Sabotage is always allowed, just be aware of the consequences from any action your player may choose to take. If you sabotage someones speeder, you may receive a visit from an enforcer, or may be have points removed or however Tarko is feeling that day

7. Any sort of OOC cheating, exploits, hacks, fixing will result in an IMMEDATE BAN from the event and will probably result in future barrement from all future events hosted by myself or any of Tarko's crew.

8. Speeder bikes, swoops, and smaller racers. No walkers, no large taxis', cruisers. If you have any doubt, shoot me a PM and I'll inspect and approve. This is a chance to show off that sweet ride you've been aching to take for a test drive.

9. There'll be an after party at a SH, group invites will go out post-race.

10. Repeating, but if you have -any- further questions, do let me know.

PRIZES!:
1ST PLACE: 10 Million Credits
2ND PLACE: A Voucher for any mount or pet under 4 million.
3RD PLACE: Cosmetics to be specified at a later time.
Application:

IC Name:

IC Patron (If any):

IC Allegiance:

IC Place of Record:

OOC Guild (If any) :

Best OOC contact information:

Racers So far

IC Name: Ice (alias used for shady stuff 😛 )

IC Patron (If any): The provocative and venerable Lady Aemelia Elisabeth Ready Timor Cromwell the Second

IC Allegiance: The Angry Nerfs

IC Place of Record: Rekkiad
IC Name: Captain Vinzago of the Killer Queen

IC Patron (If any): The Illustrious Tarko the Hutt

IC Allegiance: The Killer Queen Fleet, the Khib Kajidic

IC Place of Record: Rishi
IC Name: Idesu Ira (Also goes by Iddiepants)

IC Patron (If any): Arali Inahri, leader of the Twin Tail Terrors swoop gang!

IC Allegiance: House Cromwell

IC Place of Record: Rishi
IC Name: Pardes Vell (fake name taken by the character for this occasion)

IC Patron (If any): None

IC Allegiance: Independent

IC Place of Record: Nar Shaddaa
IC Name: Jaeylus Kraytstrider

IC Patron (If any): Self Funded.

IC Allegiance: The Ardasamirji

IC Place of Record: Tatooine
(PM me here, discord [Allycat#0289], or mail me in game at Vincentius. Do not reply to the Event thread with the racer information.)
Best of luck to all who choose to compete!
Posted Oct 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 29, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Hey all! As the applications roll in, I just want to remind you to use the format in case something changes and I can contact all Racers' accordingly. As of right now, we have quite a few!
Posted Oct 17, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Getting close to the mark! Last minute signs ups will be allowed up until 6pm tonight, so get them in while you can! And remember, if you miss today, there will be two more races!
Posted Oct 20, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Less than two hours till race time! Spectators are still more than welcome!
Posted Oct 20, 18 · OP
Empire
How about that! Already we've got an exciting race, we've got Jeaylous in the lead, followed by Idesu, Frost, and Vinzago! If you still wanna sign up, shoot me a PM. It's not too late and you absolutely can make those points up if you missed the first race!
Posted Oct 29, 18 · OP
Empire
Oh boy ladies and gents! We've got quite a show for you! Refreshments and a pre-race show will start the day off! Bring your cold weather gear and join me on Alderaan at 8pm!
Posted Nov 3, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
I love how you keep saying Frost while her alias is Ice XD
Posted Nov 3, 18
NoticeNotices