Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1298]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Looking For Long Term RP - Sith Apprentices, Traditionalist Guilds, Companionship and More

6 replies
Neutral
SdFqxLE.png

Quick Information

Character: Seryth'ishan (Lord Erebus) - Empire
Player Schedule: Afternoons and evenings, Monday all day. Almost daily.
Desired Level of Activity: Once a week is perfectly fine, more regularity is ideal.

Looking For: Two Apprentices, Allies among the Sith and Imperial Elite, Pureblood Roleplayers, Heavy RP Oriented Sith Guilds, Nemesis/Rivals, Romantic Interest(s).

Looking For...

Long-Term RP Partner (preferably US timezone) and story arcs with interesting plots and active progression between characters. Feel free to reach me on Discord (Kreios#3514) or comment here--I'm friendly! A little creativity goes a long way. Ideally it would be with some regularity (a couple times a week is fine), but real life always takes priority over RP. I have been writing and RPing for over 15 years and have formed some great friendships, but it's important that whomever I RP with has very firm boundaries between IC and OOC.

I enjoy all kinds of RP and I am always open to suggestions. Right now I am looking for:

• Personal Relationships - In the form of other Sith/Pureblood companions for lasting friendships (as much as one can expect of a Sith), and romantic entanglements. I enjoy very involved storylines that involve a lot of character growth and development. Ideally, I would like one or two RP partners to give the attention to detail these types of storylines deserve. I love brainstorming. I am appreciative of fanlore as long it is respectful of original lore. I prefer quality and creativity over quantity; I don't like splitting my attention between too many people for this kind of RP. (Note: Concerning any romantic development, this character prefers male partners only.)

• Political Intrigue / Campaigns - Seryth'ishan has a silver tongue and can talk his way in or out of almost anything. Given that, he is an extremely accomplished navigator among political and diplomatic circles. Any governmental diplomatic or inter-guild relations requiring an Ambassador would find his help invaluable. Any plots containing dubious political webs, betrayal, and all those colorful things would be welcome.

• Body Guards / Those in Service - Like any Sith worth their salt and credit count a large part of Seryth'ishan's power base is through his network of staff, contractors, guards, servants and even slaves. This presents plenty of opportunity for interesting character interaction and the potential for more storylines. I would be very keen to hear your ideas with anything along these lines!

• Apprentices - The Master-Apprentice relationship is quintessentially Star Wars and a relationship very under utilized in RP. Mainly because this requires equal effort on the part of the Master and Apprentice to make that story interesting and fun, but its really rewarding when its done right. Sith Master-Apprentice mechanics are especially interesting to me. Not all Apprentices would be suited for Seryth, and he will choose carefully. This relies on some IC factors like the path you want your young Sith to follow as well as availability of players. This is a commitment of time not to be considered flippantly, however you will get every effort from me as the role of the Sith Master.

• Body Guards / Those in Service - Like any Sith worth their salt and credit count a large part of Seryth'ishan's power base is through his network of staff, contractors, guards, servants and even slaves. This presents plenty of opportunity for interesting character interaction and the potential for more storylines. I would be very keen to hear your ideas with anything along these lines!

• GUILDS - I have no interest in being a guild master, however I admire the work that goes into it. I would like to plant roots in a guild that suits Seryth's talents and personality where I can form friendships and create stories/events for other members as much or little as you require. For Seryth, very traditional Sith orders, Religious Orders and Imperial Loyalist guilds would be the best fit. I do not tolerate OOC drama well, however I am more than happy with IC drama. Its a story, why not. I am a very active and involved player that is willing to do my share to contribute to the right group of people.

vEm9gWx.jpg

For more detail, you may look at his full dossier / bio here:

Spoiler: Seryth's BioShow
Posted Oct 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 20, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Met some cool people so far, so bump!Met some cool people so far, so bump!
Posted Oct 20, 18 · OP
Neutral
Hey there! I went to add you on discord but it says you dont take friend requests or DMs. Hit me up at Reatrea#2670

https://www.starforge-rp.com/forum/m/17460172/viewthread/27968178-darth-tenma-sith-intelligence

Tenma is always looking for allies and I LOVE me some political RP.
10dw3rk.jpg
Arts by Spaceling and HunnBunn

Posted Oct 21, 18 · Last edited Oct 21, 18
Empire
Would love to meet up with you at some point.

Dossier.

Slyravaniste#3181 on discord. Give me a ring if you're interested!
TBhRGHa.png
Posted Oct 24, 18
Neutral
Hey Tenma!

Thanks for reaching out, I didn't even realize I had that setting locked down over Discord. I am all for some political intrigue in RP. Seryth is a master at navigating those tumultuous waters. I've send you a friend request!
Posted Oct 31, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 31, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Hello Sephe!

I actually saw an old thread you posted and I was interested in reaching out to you, too. Just never got around to it yet. I've read your Dossier and sent you a FR on Discord!
Posted Oct 31, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Would love to meet up in-game and get some RP going. My Sith main is currently looking for a Master.
He's a part of the Sphere of Mysteries currently as he works to become a Sith Mystic however I'm always looking for Character Progression and great RP Partners. Hope to hear from you soon!

My Sith Xilrom:
Xilrom1.jpg
Posted Nov 9, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices