Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1262]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Imperial Military RP: Game Update 5.10 Jedi Under Siege

1 reply
Donor
Empire
According to the SWTOR Fall Roadmap 2018 and the most recent Developer Livestream, players can expect a return to the traditional Republic vs. Empire storyline and will emphasize the ancient conflict between the Jedi and the Sith. Specifically, the story of GU 5.10 is anticipated to take place on the ancient Jedi world of Ossus. The planet is described as having a large explorable area, a Daily Area, and separate faction storylines (probably in a similar way to how the Makeb story was presented). According to the Roadmap, several old NPC characters will return to the story, as well as some new characters. Republic players will be guided along in the story by a powerful Jedi veteran who will join Republic players on their mission to protect a hidden Jedi base. Imperial players will be accompanied by an Imperial commando who will aid them in their mission to destroy the base.

The return to traditional Pub vs. Imp storytelling promises to revitalize certain niche areas of RP, including Imperial military RP.

For those Imperial military RPers interested in the upcoming story:

Will your characters be participating in Imperial military operations on Ossus?

What does your character hope to achieve on Ossus?

Will your character just be popping in to join the initial fight or do you expect to keep them stationed there for some time?

Let me know how you expect the upcoming Game Update will impact your characters (if it impacts them at all).

Expect to see personnel of the <Imperial Ministry of War> present on the Jedi world!
Posted Sep 17, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Empire
Cdre. Edyard Dromoor, Deputy Chief of Naval Intelligence
Not going to Ossus
The head of the Dromoor family and second highest ranking intelligence officer of the Imperial Naval Intelligence Department is unlikely to become involved in an Imperial operation on Ossus, other than to advise Navy leaders on Jedi and Republic naval defenses on the planet. The GU seems like it may deal principally with themes relevant to Force-users. Unless there are objectives relevant to Imperial Navy interests, Cdre. Dromoor will remain on Dromund Kaas. However, if Darth Immanitas ( Sephe ) develops an interest in the campaign, the elder Dromoor is sure to afford it an appropriate level of interest.

Cpt. Rycklin Dromoor, Marine Commando commander
Possibly going to Ossus
The Marine special operator, recently returned to Dromund Kaas after over a year's tour-of-duty on Iokath, is almost certain to participate in the Ossus campaign if Imperial Navy interests are identified. I'm interested to see who the Imperial NPC commando that will be driving Imperial player characters through the story is, and if I can tie Rycklin's affilation in with that group of commandos.

Ensign Hargun Dromoor, Imperial Guardsman
Almost certainly going to Ossus
The ruthless, aggressive, Jedi-slaying Guardsman is almost certain to be on Ossus for an Imperial campaign. Currently assigned on Iokath to the bodyguard detail of Empress Acina (don't even get me started on that lore discrepancy), an Imperial attack on Ossus is sure to require the skills of the Imperial Guard. If there are any Jedi RPers out there that would like to confront an Imperial Guardsman on the planet, hit me up.

Pvt. Joffred Dromoor, Reclamation Service Guard
Possibly going to Ossus
I may be in the process of associating the young Private Dromoor with Darth Sirenis ' powerbase. Considering Ossus houses the Great Library of the Jedi Order, and played a pivotal role in the Jedi's history, it's possible young Joffred could find himself deployed to the planet to study, retrieve and catalogue, or destroy Jedi artifacts.
Posted Sep 17, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 17, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices