Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1237]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Event Planning- Vinzago's Underworld Soiree (MERCBOWL 2018)

6 replies
Empire
Event Planning: Mercenary Tournament/Underworld Party

Crime is on the rise in the galaxy. As the resource crisis mounts, the Scum and Villainy infesting the foul underbelly of galactic society have grown ever bolder, with waves of criminal activity across the galaxy becoming stronger. From the Banking Clan vaults of Scipio, to the streets of Nar Shaddaa, and even stretching to the edges of Wild Space, this is a time of prosperity for the thugs, raiders, and crooks of the galaxy- and this is a cause for celebration.

The notorious pirate and crime lord, Captain Vinzago, fresh from his victories at Scipio, is gathering the scum of the galaxy, from the highest Kingpins to the lowest gutter skulking spice dealer, to his fortress on the pirate world of Rishi to share the wealth of his success- in a brutal and entertaining manor, of course! The Captain invites the Galaxy's mercenaries, thugs, warriors, and Mandalorians to come and participate in a grand gladiatorial tournament to compete for fame, contracts, glory, and of course a fat winner's purse! For those less interested in fighting, the Captain seeks to network with all who might attend, and to provide entertainment and sport.

Spice will flow, blood will spill, and fortunes will be made and broken.
OOC Shtick

Hey all! This is an idea I've been wanting to do for a while, basically just a grand gathering of the Underworld for a celebration of reasonable caliber on semi neutral ground for all to come and enjoy in the fruits of what I see as a recent spike in Underworld RP, also wanting to see all my friends in the Merc and Underworld community beat the ever living crap out of each other ICly!

This'll be an open RP event for everyone, in an SH but I'll make sure its publicly listed for both sides and people with keys ready to spread invites. The day, time and details are currently in development and TBA, but I'd like to arrange bracket tournament fights with a grand prize as well as a grand melee fight, and provide a chance for all the scum to come together, network and mingle.

If this sounds appealing to you, please hit me up! My discord handle is Alor McCheese (Dylan) #9879, I'm looking for people to help make this possible, particularly ICly:

- Merc companies to help provide security.
- Refs to help make sure the fights run smoothly.
- Merchants, who think this might be a good time to come and peddle wears while you have a mass underworld gathering in one place.
- And anyone else who wants to help on this!

I think this'll be super fun and hope others find it so, comment below or hit me up on discord if you think it sounds cool. Thanks!
44f2a7c724a04e4d.png
Posted Sep 10, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
I am eager to see this come to fruition. And totally not going to be showing up on a vigilante who sees Vinzago as an enemy and wants to investigate the pirate's latest scheme. Nope. Not at all.
Posted Sep 10, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Hey, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but do you think my good ol' pirate, Andross Huxley, could have a little tent or something at this event to sell his various wares, since you did mention merchants peddling wares being wanted?

And otherwise, hope this event turns out to be fun, interesting, and gets a fairly well-sized number of people to show up.
Posted Sep 14, 18
Empire
Hell yeah, Huxy boi
44f2a7c724a04e4d.png
Posted Sep 14, 18 · OP
Neutral
Thanks! Any plans on when this is going to happen yet? ( To clarify, I know you are yet to have a definite date, just wondering if there's any estimate of when, though it's yet to be set in stone. )
Posted Sep 14, 18 · Last edited Sep 14, 18
Neutral
Is there an ETA on this? My Mando could always visit... or fight in da ring haha
Posted Sep 16, 18 · Last edited Sep 16, 18
Empire
ETA on this is going to be mid October, but it will happen. Security and merchants are being handled, all we need right now is to make sure we have at least one person pubside helping organize the pubbies.
44f2a7c724a04e4d.png
Posted Sun at 12:13 pm · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices