Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1209]
Mon at 0:12
Titan from Talon Company has arrived on Nal Hutta to find new recruits. [Amàya/Instance 2/Empire]
23 hours ago
Titan from Talon Company has departed.
5 hours ago
Titan from Talon Company has arrived on Nal Hutta to find new recruits. [Amàya/Instance 2/Empire]
1 hour ago
Titan from Talon Company has departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Fny Draws Stuff

9 replies
Fny
Empire
Hey all!

What to say...

I draw things. And while really am not anywhere near good enough to charge money for it, I really could use some credits. So here I am. Hoping to get to draw a few characters and work on getting better at it!

Spoiler: TalonShow
Spoiler: DiryShow
Spoiler: AmayaShow
Spoiler: SeventeloroShow
Spoiler: Hrina - Twi'lek slaveShow
Spoiler: Miss Sneaky Cathar (mild NSFW)Show
Spoiler: Grumpy Old LordShow
Spoiler: Yozusk DivisionShow
Spoiler: Harpul, when still a LieutenantShow
Spoiler: Admiral KarrShow

Do you like my style? Want your character drawn? Do you have credits to spare? Look no further.

I am opening three slots. The price is as many credits as you want to give. Preferably no ridiculously low sums though, each of these take me way too long to finish, because.

Those three slots have come and gone. I have already decided to take on more commissions, starting with those who have contacted me throughout the last week. After I have done those I might decide on actually asking for real money rather than credits, we'll see. Until I have made that decision I won't put more people on the list of commissions, so if you are interested, wait to see where I land on the question! I will update this post with new info when I get there.
Posted Aug 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Fri at 13:29
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
These remind me of the tarrot cards from Dragon age Inquisiton. I love it!
Posted Aug 8, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Fny
Empire
These remind me of the tarrot cards from Dragon age Inquisiton. I love it!

I draw a whole lot of inspiration from tarot cards, nice to see you picked up on that! \o/
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Fny
Empire
First time drawing a Chiss! Here's Sev'ente'loro.

I see I need to work on drawing scars... especially where the colour scheme isn't what I'm used to. Also other stuff I need to work on, but all in good time. I'm still quite pleased with it!

V76y7A2.jpg
Posted Aug 9, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Want to draw Diry? Pancakes in the picture are optional. The only catch is that I might run out of credits decorating my new stronghold.
Posted Aug 9, 18
Fny
Empire
wrote:
Want to draw Diry? Pancakes in the picture are optional. The only catch is that I might run out of credits decorating my new stronghold.

I'd love to! Throw me all da screens and I'll put you on my very short list! \o/
Posted Aug 9, 18 · OP
Fny
Empire
Amaya!

10OIj5V.jpg
Posted Aug 12, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Fny
Empire
What's this? A character that smiles? I can't remember last time I did one of those.

Here's Diry!

ZWPQgjY.jpg
Posted Thu at 01:22 pm · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Fny
Empire
Commission info updated in the top post.
Posted Fri at 03:14 am · OP
Fny
Empire
I think I love drawing Chiss. Blue is love. Love is blue.

Here's Talon!

1534526693_Talon.jpg
Posted Fri at 01:28 pm · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices