Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1262]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Change of plans

2 replies
Untagged users
//S.D.
[3)

{ORIGINAL}

/FROM: RDBX.
/TAGGED AS: PBLC HLNT TRNSMN.

//TXT;

First of all, I want to thank the few of you who decided to help us with this. I also want to point out the importance of staying anonymous for now, I'm sure at least one of you has found out how useful being anonymous can be in this situation and we still don't know how dangerous this will be for the ones involved. Guess we'll find out sooner or later.

I'll get to the point now. While we were trying to gather more data about the attack on the unidentified Jedi Temple, we recieved interesting information about an specific individual, one present during the attack. This information was considered too important and we were forced to drop our investigation just so we could focus on this individual. If this new investigation goes well, we should be able to learn more about the attack, our target seems to have played an important role in the destruction of the Jedi Temple, after all.

Shortly after we got this information, one of my agents got his hands on some... images showing the individual we are looking for. The only problem is, we couldn't identify the location depicted in said images.

-Moons could not be identified.
-The sky on this planet has shades of blue, purple, pink, teal and green.
-Republic and Imperial forces spotted on the surface. Low numbers.

We've been through a few unfortunate events lately, and let's just say our resources are not what they used to be, which means I find myself asking for help once again.

If anyone is able to identify the planet, consider contacting us, we are willing to pay for information.

We will try to update as much as we can.

Agents and everyone working with us will recieve a detailed update shortly after this message is sent.

//END TXT.
/END MSG.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
//S.D.
[4)

{RE/EDITED}

/TAGGED AS: PBLC TRNSMN.

//ARCHVS;

archv>CAMTAG-1A25_IM-37_77638441_TAG ; UPD-6_NTE ; NONE.

archv>CAMTAG-1A50_IM-197_77638632_TAG ; UPD-2_ NTE ; NONE.

archv>CAMTAG-1A12_IM-237_77638872_TAG ; 3UPD-5_NTE ; NONE.

archv>CAMTAG-1A32_IM-248_77638941_TAG ; 3UPD-3_NTE ; 'Our contact says the individual in this picture is our target. We asked for proof and we are still waiting for an answer. Agents will recieve a FI update with the rest of the images we recieved from C129-3.'

//ENDARCHVS.
/END MSG.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 13, 18 · OP
Untagged users
//S.D.
[4)

{EDITED}

/TAGGED AS: PBLC TRNSMN.

//TXT;

This is all going slower than we expected, that's why I decided to release these images. Subject's presence in the planet has been confirmed so now we just have to find out who he is exactly as well as this planet's name and exact location.
Again; Contact us if you have any information or if you are interested.

INV STATUS: 'Awaiting for C129-3 to provide more data. Agents in standby. Study of acquired data is encouraged.'

//END TXT.

//ARCHVS;

archv>CAMTAG-1A12_IM-376_77639015_TAG ; UPD-1_NTE ; NONE.

archv>CAMTAG-1A04_IM-386_77639100_TAG ; UPD-7_ NTE ; 'Image acquired from a helmet cam, according to contact C129-3.'

archv>CAMTAG-1A41_IM-405_77639135_TAG ; 3UPD-4_NTE ; 'Individual confirmed to be the same as S129-A'.

archv>CAMTAG-1A22_IM-428_77639139_TAG ; 3UPD-8_NTE ; 'Both identities remain unknown.'

//ENDARCHVS.
/END MSG.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 19, 18
NoticeNotices