Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1298]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

[Classic] Wanted: TAU-73 Live field test [REPEATING CONTRACT]

18 replies
Banned users
c3c859eb1e83e3da18a7e5ca270be095.png
1fdc048d326930475d41a01ffd822710.png

Delena Varren have completed the contract, with a little assistance from a Sith in the thick of things. Meanwhile, the Mandalorian have transmitted a report to Bespoke Computing Systems that read as follows:

wrote:
Testing of the droid has been complete, and ended in my favor.

The droid initially held it's ground well in a one-on-one confrontation, it's weapon and defensive systems top notch and the algorithm that is responsible for the droid's operational flexibility was sublime, adapting well to it's opponent.

However, the machine's cyber-warfare suite, is unfortunately, lacking -- the Tactical Assault Unit being bested by the few slicing probes I had used against it.

Would suggest in making an extra layer of electronic defense and/or increase it's processing power. Failing that, increasing the threshold of the shield capacitors would likely have a marked increase of ten percent in combat performance.

Warm Regards,
Delena Varren, doctorate in bantha crap and witty one-liners.
8cc69538419cddcf.png

974f9d6ba1bcf96d.png
Posted Aug 22, 18
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
The machine continues the testing process - facing off against three testers.

Despite defeating two, Eksa finally managed to steal a victory after five long fights.
Posted Sep 25, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
OsOdTQB.png

After claiming victory and collecting many recordings of fights that he and others have had with TAU-73, Eksa chooses to monitor reports from a distance for the time being...partly due to running out of room for said recordings.

Meanwhile, Jawa mercenary Yitol Pag'oz-Bendak has become intrigued by the prospect of a droid that can defeat Force-users, and prepares to battle the droid himself.
Posted Sep 25, 18 · Last edited Sep 25, 18
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
Bounty updated IC due to it moving to phase two, and with new mechanics. If anyone wishes to investigate what happened to the clients, feel free to contact me.
Posted Sep 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 30, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Ice (a.k.a. Yva'stellaor) has caught word of the tactical combat unit and seeks out the next opportunity to combat the droid.
Posted Oct 4, 18
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
Yitol and Yva'stellaor managed to wear the TAU-73 down into a successful defeat of it! Testing continues...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Il6prtv.jpg1[/img]
Posted Oct 4, 18 · OP
Neutral
After finding himself unable to purchase more of the 73 unit for his clan, Yitol elects to go back to the drawing board and plan out where to go from here.

Eksa, however, has done some investigating into the suspicious circumstances surrounding the bounty, and will return to confront the TAU-73 droid for answers.
Posted Oct 12, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
Ritalya has decided to blackbag a TAU73, and is dragging Sriia along.
Posted Oct 24, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
A holographic message is placed on the bounty posting, transmitting upon any attempt to open or access it. It shows a gray skinned Devaronian in a red suit, smiling at the viewer.

"I thank you for testing my design and allowing me, and it, to learn all it needed for future operations and missions. Your assistance in this is so very... appreciated."

The message closes itself. The bounty is listed as closed on the clients end.
Posted Oct 26, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices