House Maka'al is a guild centered around (you guessed it) a Sith House. Head of the house is Lord Thanamon, a 76 year old traditionalist and scholar within the Sphere of Ancient knowledge, known for his many publications on ancient cultures and curious Sith artifacts from around the Galaxy. Recently he has taken a more active part in political issues, and many can attest to his less than progressive views.
The guild is still small, but growing. We are currently recruiting both Sith and non-Sith, with focus on high quality, mature, lore abiding players. Much of the RP takes place at the Maka'al estate, IC situated on one of Korriban's moons (using the Tatooine stronghold) but members can also be found elsewhere.
Characters that might be suitable for House Maka'al includes...
- Sith who may serve under Lord Thanamon in whatever capacity that suits them, be it as warriors, scholars, or other. Young or old, experienced or inexperienced, here is room to grow.
- Sith from the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge looking for professional associates. House Maka'al has an extensive collection of ancient artifacts and academic research, and fellow scholars are welcome if their interests and values align with those of Lord Thanamon.
- Mercenaries/bounty hunters looking for a steady employer.
- Troopers/military men and women in service of the Empire who currently are stationed at the Maka'al estate.
- Non-forcie scholars/archaeologists working under Lord Thanamon.
- Medical staff for the estate's medbay.
- Slaves. Yes, actual slaves, not the table dancing kind but the actual working kind.
Other ideas may be of interest too, send me a message and we'll talk about it!
As the focus of the guild is a traditional Sith House, and Lord Thanamon is an old grump who takes etiquette all too seriously, this isn't a good fit for characters who enjoy casual treason, disrespectful or disgraceful behaviour, or such outrageous acts as freeing slaves. IC rule of law and authority is important! ( at least officially *cough* )
A note on slaves. I am aware that many in the community immediately turn away at the mention of such, while others jump forth thinking it's an ERP thing. In House Maka'al, slave characters are not ERP toys but actual serious characters. ERP isn't in any way forbidden or even frowned upon, but it will never be the focus of this guild. Slaves are workers and servants, in accordance with Imperial lore.
Players should be mature, responsible, and generally decent people. BS such as metagaming and godmoding will not be tolerated. Good communication and respect is key! Players should also be of the more realistic/logical kind when it comes to IC actions and consequences.
Darker themes may occur; this is after all the Empire.
If you are interested in joining the guild, or otherwise interacting with us, contact me here on enjin, or in-game (character names Thanamon/L'hria/Hrina), or on Discord (Fny#8151).
Spoiler: A few screens!Show