Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1410]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

House Maka'al [Heavy RP guild, 18+]

17 replies
Empire
Paint me all sorts of interested too!
Posted Oct 9, 18
Empire
Great group. I joined recently and have completely enjoyed my RP time with them. Got me excited about RP again.
Posted Oct 9, 18 · Last edited Oct 9, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
Hello! If you are guys are still recruiting, feel free to message me in-game (Vältorious) or on Discord @ #Vaktus1730
Posted Nov 11, 18
Empire
-
Posted Dec 8, 18 · Last edited Dec 9, 18
Empire
Most definitely interested.. haven't done any RP in a while though. Afraid I may be too rusty
Posted Dec 13, 18
Untagged users
Discord wouldn't let me send you a message so I sent a friends request. Basically here's my message:

I'm interested in joining House Maka'al but I'm new to SW:TOR and RP. Are you guys open to new players who may not know all the etiquette and titles?
Posted Dec 14, 18
Empire
Saw your post at the top and got interested after reading it. I'd love to play a new sith acolyte and have them get molded by their experiences. I added your discord. I am Kazu here and on discord.
Posted Dec 14, 18
Empire
I am unsure if House Maka'al is still operational, last i checked(and i will concede if i am incorrect and delete this message!) the guild was no longer active and the remains of which have gone elsewhere.
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Dec 16, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices