Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1237]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 3

[Exposed] Wanted: Alive or Dead: Jaxon Mat'rn

24 replies
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
Also please note that due to the nature of an exposed bounty, following the rules set out in the bounty broker is much more of a serious matter than in someone's own hosted bounty where things can be more flexible. Whilst the Mark can allow somethings, such as people to jump in midbattle and such, or deny people joining once combat has started - it should be kept as close to the set out method to try keep things smooth and quick.

If you're going to adjust the rules or make changes, it might be better to set this up as an own bounty to allow the mark such flexible and for warn people of such changes. It may also be better to set up the entire thing as an event if numbers push towards double digits with a much better system to handle that amount of people.

Any questions or such, feel free to contact me!
Posted Aug 17, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
The contract has been completed and brought in by Xakeidan, and Jaxon has been delivered to Darth Nightbane and the Dominion. No screenshots are available due to myself not being present.
Posted Aug 21, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
I planned on going back to take some, but I crashed out and Xak had already logged. But yes, it has been done.
Now I'm nailed above you
Gushing from my side
It's with your sins that you've killed me
Thinking of your sins I die
Posted Aug 21, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
Accepting it but if you guys could try get screenshots in future just to 100% confirm, thank you :)
Posted Aug 21, 18
Neutral
Cool idea, now that I have a new enjin I hope more of these will be posted. :)
Posted Aug 22, 18
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices