Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Empire Dromund Kaas Skylight Hotel and Café - Classy Imperial Social Nexus

1 reply
Empire
Posting this here for a good friend and fellow roleplayer, Ereniseth/Lykaios , who is wanting to open up one of their strongholds up to public use by the rest of the imperial community :) The following will be her words!

So I made a thing after I got tired of all the trolling on Vaiken. For a while it was more of a private setting, but I'm now opening it up to others who are looking for a more 'classy' setting to rp in. The Skylight Cafe and the Darth Marr Memorial Museum is open to anyone that wishes to peruse the archives, museum, and enjoy a cup of cafe, as well as make use of the conference room, medbay, and private restaurant. It was a blast putting the stronghold together so please feel free to use it! It can also be reserved for guild functions and events.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aChQ8k4Xwm9FPlPMy-plak18YjvXmRup419GXScYIws/edit?usp=sharing
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Feb 20, 18 · OP
Banned users
maxresdefault.jpg

Memes aside I like the idea, best o' luck dudebros
Posted Feb 20, 18
NoticeNotices