Apr 19 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1362]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

Interest check - Purebloods (Where are they and how to stop killing each other)

17 replies
Empire
Yeah that'll be real interesting lol funny tho, same sphere! Again, feel free to gimme a poke on Enjin, discord or check out the official thread I just posted up under Classifieds.

cfa2bfa86503b984.png
Posted Jan 16, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Empire
I'd be down for meeting more Purebloods.

I'm Darth Seraph of Laws and Justice. :)
Report all crimes to the Ministry of Laws and Justice for due processing. It is not only your responsibility, but your moral and legal obligation to ensure the safety and security of our sovereign territories. Failure to notify Imperial authorities of unlawful elements is a punishable offense, resulting in appropriate sanctions.
Posted Jan 17, 18
Neutral
I have several Purebloods, two of which are a separated couple with three children under the age of four.
Posted Jan 20, 18
Empire
Awesome! Feel free to sign 'em up over on the Census if you wish. :)

cfa2bfa86503b984.png
Posted Jan 20, 18 · OP
Republic
Okay, so this is not exactly what you're looking for, but I figured I'd throw it out there anyway. :)

My character is human and Republic, but she and her husband have an adopted son who is a Pureblood child.

Obviously she would not want to be part of destroying the Republic and/or Jedi, but she does have a strong vested interest in preventing the extinction of the Pureblood species. If there is ever a situation where some strength in numbers is needed for that aspect and Chisaari wants an extra ally, Siralai would be willing to help.
Posted Feb 15, 18 · Last edited Feb 15, 18
Empire
lmao Oh man uh... yeah that'll be interesting. I could predict some fighting at the start but Chi has an intense protective motherly love for her kind, ESPECIALLY children. Chi generally hates Republic but for the sake of their child and her people she'd cooperate. It'd just be an amazingly odd circumstance.

cfa2bfa86503b984.png
Posted Feb 15, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
wrote:
lmao Oh man uh... yeah that'll be interesting. I could predict some fighting at the start but Chi has an intense protective motherly love for her kind, ESPECIALLY children. Chi generally hates Republic but for the sake of their child and her people she'd cooperate. It'd just be an amazingly odd circumstance.

Siralai isn't a very aggressive type, so she wouldn't be likely to try to initiate a conflict if she met someone on peaceful terms. No pressure, but could make for fun RP at some point. :)
Posted Feb 15, 18
Neutral
I, too, have a tiny Sithling in the Republic.
Posted Feb 16, 18 · Last edited Feb 16, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices