Apr 19 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1362]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

Interest check - Purebloods (Where are they and how to stop killing each other)

17 replies
Empire
Semi joking title but I am doing an interest check to see if there are people out there who would want to assist in keeping track of active Purebloods. I guess, somewhat like what the Chiss community has? I'm open to ideas as it doesn't have to be that in depth.

The reason for this is my character, Chisaari, is on a quest to see if she can save those with the Red Mark. She believes because it was the Sith (Those of the Golden Age of the Empire) who suffered the most at the end of the war, it should be their right to regain strength and lead in the fall of the Republic and the Jedi. Eye for an eye, if you will.

Problem: Purebloods are going extinct. We know lore wise it happens eventually later on down the road, no matter what anyone does in the end. So the story for all of this is only revolving around say, a five to ten year project (that sadly, will eventually fail.)

Solution: Although temporary and perhaps even hopeless, Chisaari wishes to find the rest of her kin, especially those who are willing to help stop the in-fighting. She is especially looking for families and young ones. She (and I as the player) would like to start with a place where people can step forward and say 'Hey, I play a Pureblood, here's my character, here's what they do and here is their interest (They can, of course, roll their eyes at Chi and call her a child for perusing such a dream. She's already met other Purebloods who don't follow her ideals and continue on their own path to power.)

TL;DR - Do you play a Pureblood and want to find other Purebloods for RP? Should we have a seperate/new thread dedicated to this, sort of like the Csillan Registry (Note: I said sort of, I want to call them inspiration, not a straight up copy.)

Feel free to reply here or gimme a poke via Enjin or in-game (Name is 'Chisaari'). I am also in the Starforge Discord (Look for either Chisaari or Astriid)

cfa2bfa86503b984.png
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Lunar 'Ven
and she has some other stuff to show you :)
"I do not do OOC Drama"

*Refer a Friend* SWTOR
http://www.swtor.com/r/NRx73k
http://www.swtor.com/info/friends
Posted Jan 9, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
:3 Looking forward to that!

I got a bite or two via Discord but always happy to talk to more people!

cfa2bfa86503b984.png
Posted Jan 9, 18 · OP
Donor
Empire
Lord Kizelstis. Sphere of Mysteries.
Posted Jan 11, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Thanks for the reply! Great to see more people stepping forward and joining in for this idea.

cfa2bfa86503b984.png
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Untagged users
I would be interested in participating in a larger Pureblood community, as well. Darth Malissar is an outspoken proponent of Sith generic purity and a shameless racist against those he deems 'Grotthu' -- lesser beings. He ostensibly keeps track of every well-known pure-blooded Sith in Imperial space, so it would be conducive to that claim to actually know and be acquainted with fellow pureblood roleplayers.
Posted Jan 16, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
It's so great to see many others coming forward. Lord Kizelstis, Darth Malissar, feel free to contact me via discord at Astriid#2850, I will be opening my discord contact channel so people who do not share servers with me can finally contact me without issues. With how this is going I will see about starting up a thread for people to post their character and information. You can also find me on Starforge-rp's discord if that helps any. Looking forward to talking with you guys and sorry for lack of reply here in the past week or so, IRL happened.

cfa2bfa86503b984.png
Posted Jan 16, 18 · OP
Empire
Chi,
We can also use my Yavin/SH to meet regularly. ICly set upon the planet Phindar.
"I do not do OOC Drama"

*Refer a Friend* SWTOR
http://www.swtor.com/r/NRx73k
http://www.swtor.com/info/friends
Posted Jan 16, 18
Empire
Works for me!

cfa2bfa86503b984.png
Posted Jan 16, 18 · OP
Neutral
Hi!

I also have a Pureblood, Darth Hikara Kazegen of the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge...who, for backstory reasons, isn't terribly fond of her own people or the whole idea of "blood purity". And is secretly working for the Eternal Alliance while she carries out a personal agenda in Imperial space. Here's hoping she'd be interesting to RP with!
Posted Jan 16, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices