Mar 10 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1359]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Looking For Representatives (Green Jedi, Grey Jedi, Jedi Order, Fill-In-Blank Jedi)

7 replies
Republic
Hey folks, I'm formulating an idea for a future Jedi Practicum night to hold a round-table like discussion between representatives of the different Orders that claim "Jedi" in their names. "The" Jedi Order, the Green Jedi, Grey Jedi, and whatever others.

What I'd like to do is host as a moderator for this and open the floor for others to represent the Order that their character belongs to. The table slots would be first-claimed, as availability allows. A base in established lore would be nice, though not required as talking points would be more on how your character perceives things. And, along that line, a representative character can be from any level of training (so don't be hesitant to go for it if your character is still a learner).

If there's enough interest to get this set up, I'll prep the topics and PM them to the Reps with enough time beforehand that they can be thinking of or prepare responses. Spontaneity will still play a factor, as we'll open the floor for Q&A from whoever wants to participate as well.

The link to the event's info thread is linked above. Quick availability info is that the event is every other Friday night at 9pm EST. (next occurrence is the 22nd, but this will be held after the first of the year to allow time for planning).

SPEAKER SLOTS AVAILABLE
Moderator : Bron Cuthus
Rep. Jedi Order : Inquitty Kitty
Rep. Green Jedi : Darth Manteia
Rep. Grey Jedi : Jerrek Stellari
Posted Dec 9, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 18, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
What's defined as a "Grey Jedi?" The community has several rather different definitions of this subject, so it'd be helpful to know what definition is being officially taken.
Posted Dec 9, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
Eh, for these purposes we'll go with what Wookieepedia defines it as (even if they used a different spelling of grey). The 'I walk the line' type more than the 'council can't tell me what to do!' type.
Posted Dec 9, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 9, 17
Republic
I'm quite interested - wish I could throw my name in, but I don't log in on weekends (I'm out of game from Friday night until logging back in Monday night).

:(
Archive Dump

SWtOR Referral Link
Posted Dec 11, 17
Untagged users
I have a Gray Jedi character who views the code as more a set of guidelines than rules...think he'd fit. His name is Jerrek Stellari.
Posted Dec 13, 17
Donor
Empire
I wouldn't mind representing the Jedi Order. I have two jedi who could fit the bill rather nicely. :)
Report all crimes to the Ministry of Laws and Justice for due processing. It is not only your responsibility, but your moral and legal obligation to ensure the safety and security of our sovereign territories. Failure to notify Imperial authorities of unlawful elements is a punishable offense, resulting in appropriate sanctions.
Posted Dec 14, 17
Republic
Awesome! I’ll pencil you guys in and shoot PMs once we get a Green Rang... Jedi volunteer... to work out scheduling & give you ideas of topics to prep for.
Posted Dec 14, 17 · OP
Republic
Awesome! I'll start getting some stuff put together and shoot you folks a PM to work out when you can all make it.
Posted Dec 18, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices