Mar 10 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1359]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

The Imperial Centralization Bureau

10 replies
Empire
Q4bDKqS.jpg

The Imperial Centralization Bureau is an organization dedicated to a few key ideas from an In-Characterly standpoint:
1. Defending the integrity of the Empire
2. Providing oversight to the innerworkings of the Empire
3. Running an efficient and coherent bureaucracy in relation to most of the other organizations within the Empire that are previously established

In terms of Out of Character, we have several goals when it comes to this guild:
1. Realistically portray an Imperial Bureaucracy within a realistically portrayed Sith Empire
2. Create an environment that is both enjoyable and serious, one in which actions and consequences matter
3. Form a guild community in which we can balance between camaraderie and professionalism

The ICly background is as follows: Darth Othriss, Lord Inquisitor within the Sphere of Sith Philosophy and Arctura Marhk, a Sith with deep roots in clandestine operations, have joined forces. Together, the pair have decided to create the Imperial Centralization Bureau, in an effort to further unify, defend, and centralize an Empire during an uncertain post-Eternal Imperial era. Dedicated to the Empire and furthering its ideals and goals, the Bureau, while nothing of massive grandeur nor substantial renown, is strategically placed and well resourced. When all is said and done, it is truly a subtle thing, but may prove itself to be what it strives to become: the safeguard to the Empire's stability.

Made up of several sub organizations, the Bureau contains members from all twelve Sphere of Influence, in an effort to unite otherwise potentially divided organizations.

Each Department has a specific focus, and each Organization a subfocus. The three Departments are interconnected on purpose: we are not thoroughly divided, and crossover between the Departments are intended to occur regularly and naturally.

For more information, please visit our website: imperialcentralizationbureau.enjin.com
Posted Dec 4, 17 · OP · Last edited Oct 28, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Greetings and happy holidays to all from the ICB.

I wanted to take a moment to go through a few updates regarding the guild:
1. We have fully established the website and our application process. Feel free to create an application at any time.
2. After several donations, both in credits and in pieces of furniture, the Dromund Kaas Stronghold that serves as the Headquarters and Offices of the ICB is now fully decorated and unlocked.
3. After several outstanding donations from our members, we have purchased our flagship, The Prime Malevolence, and are in the process of unlocking the assorted decks. The Officer Deck and Bridge are both fully decorated.
4. We have solidified our Roleplay story direction, theme, and IC structure of the guild fully.
5. We have hosted two story events, ending a previously in progress arc, and a social event. Given the holiday season, we decided to postpone any other events for after the holiday, and we look forward to having faces new and old join us for new content.
6. New content, both in event form and other wise, is currently in the works. Stay tuned for more to come.

If you have any interest in our guild, I humbly suggest you visit our guild website and apply.

Thank you all, and once again, happy holidays.
Posted Dec 28, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Greetings to all from the ICB.

1. After a few months, we have not only maintained our numbers from last year but have continued to grow.
2. We are currently working on future events and storylines for the guild, as well as continuing current ones.
3. We are in the midst of a recruiting campaign to further our organization's name and get some fresh faces coming in, now that we have a well developed and settled community that has developed since last year.

If you have any interest in our guild, I humbly suggest you visit our guild website and apply.

Thank you all for your support of SWTOR and by extension, our guild and many others on this site and elsewhere.
Posted Mar 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire

1. Through these past few months we have consistently held events on a weekly basis.
2. We have been keeping recruitment efforts up, with several new faces joining us in our tight-knit community.
3. The first Collaborative/Cross-Over Event between myself and my fellow GM, Trionis, will be arriving this Friday the 13th.
4. Due to some new members bringing in new expertise, we have made some changes to the IC organizational structure of the guild along with a few other important updates and changes.
5. Throughout the months we have not only maintained numbers from the last update but have increased our membership significantly while also maintaining quality over quantity.

Thank you all for your support of SWTOR and by extension, our guild and many others on this site and elsewhere.
Posted Apr 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 10, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Plotline Preview, Summer 2018:

On the fringes of the Seat of the Empire, a relatively new planet, previously named IS-92, has become a new point of interest for the Empire. Several scout teams, colonization teams, and Ancient Knowledge expeditions have been sent to the planet. However, after a couple of months of consistent contact, suddenly all communications to the teams onworld have gone dead, and no one is certain of the status of the teams. A rescue team was already sent in to try and recover personnel and resources, but has not returned nor checked in as scheduled. The Imperial government now calls upon the ICB to put its best resources and men to the task of figuring out what is happening on IS-92 and bring back whatever intelligence, men, and resources are useful and recoverable.

IS-92, according to the reports from the first teams sent in, is a multi-biome with several interesting and potentially inhabitable regions. However, the greatest point of interest was the fact that there were several indications of previous civilization onworld: abandoned buildings, ancient architecture, long forgotten artifacts of a lost people. One of the Imperial Scientists who accompanied the expedition was the one to discover the planet’s potential habitability in the first place, named the planet himself. IS-92 is now known as Vega.
Posted Apr 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 30, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire

1. Through these past few months we have consistently held events on a weekly basis.
2. We have had a very recent, highly successful recruiting campaign. Several new faces have been welcomed in and we look forward to seeing more in the future. Applications keep pouring in daily and we are truly appreciative of the quality and effort we find in these applications as they come in.
3. The current Story Arc, which involves a well funded and capable seditionist force undermining the Empire, will be coming to a close this week. Our summer storyline, Vega, will be coming soon!
4. Throughout the months we have not only maintained numbers from the last update but have increased our membership significantly while also maintaining quality over quantity.
5. Our first Award Ceremony will occur as the Savant Arc comes to a close. Several characters within the guild will ICly earn Medals for their contributions and parts in critical points in the Arc.
6. Plans for alternate, non-Arc related Guild Events are currently in the works to coincide with the Vega Arc in order to break up Arc-related events with some variation.

Posted May 17, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire

2. We have had a very recent, highly successful recruiting campaign. We have been busied recently with introducing and befriending several new members to the guild, and we are proud that as we continue our recruitment efforts, quality is still being upheld over quantity. Even with this in mind, applications keep pouring in daily and we are truly appreciative of the quality and effort we find in these applications as they come in.
3. The Savant Story Arc, the arc that we have mentioned briefly in previous updates, has officially ended. We hosted an awards ceremony for the contributions of several key personnel who were ICly involved in these events.
4. The Vega Story Arc has begun! Our first event was this past Friday, and has started off on a good note overall. Many of our members are eager to see where this Story Arc brings us next.
5. Plans for alternate, non-Arc related Guild Events have been executed with mild success. There is also an alternate Side Arc being planned currently for a few weeks from now, which should be an interesting change of pace for our members.

Posted Jun 3, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire

2. We are continuing our current recruiting efforts, searching for the best we can find. If you have any interest in the guild, I encourage you to visit our website and apply; the website link is at the top of this forum chain.
3. Our first Vega Arc multi-event was a resounding success, and plans for the next multi-event portion of the Arc will start this coming week.
4. Further events for this week and the week after are currently in the works and should be underway during this coming week.
5. Happy Father's Day Everyone!

Posted Jun 18, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire

2. We are continuing our current recruiting efforts, searching for the best we can find. If you have any interest in the guild, I encourage you to visit our website and apply; the website link is at the top of this forum chain.
3. We are in the midst of our second Vega Arc Multi-Event Chain, where members of the ICB must intervene in a war waged by two vengeful siblings by fighting both of their armies in the midst of conflict. It has so far been hailed as another interesting and enjoyable Multi-Event Chain.
4. This coming week we are looking at several unique Events, another Event from the Vega Arc Chain currently at play, as well as more to come.
5. We hope everyone, whether in our guild or within the community, has been enjoying their Summer thoroughly. We plan to continue our Community Endeavors throughout the rest of the Summer.

Posted Jul 16, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire

1. Through this past month we have consistently held events on a weekly basis.
2. While I myself and my Co-GM have both been busied out of town, our Directors have been hosting events in the meantime. Events hosted by yours truly are scheduled to continue next week.
3. We are continuing our current recruiting efforts, searching for the best we can find. If you have any interest in the guild, I encourage you to visit our website and apply; the website link is at the top of this forum chain.
4. We are in the midst of our second Vega Arc Multi-Event Chain, where members of the ICB must intervene in a war waged by two vengeful siblings by fighting both of their armies in the midst of conflict. It has so far been hailed as another interesting and enjoyable Multi-Event Chain, with the conclusion coming next Saturday.
5. Next week we are looking at several unique Events, another Event from the Vega Arc Chain currently at play, as well as more to come.
6. We hope everyone, whether in our guild or within the community, has been enjoying their Summer thoroughly. We plan to continue our Community Endeavors throughout the rest of the Summer.

Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices