Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1187]
Mon at 23:03
Reports swirl of an individual wanted for crimes against the Hutt Cartel making his way into the desert. (ACTIVE BOUNTY. Veerun Mistrall, Empire, Tatooine Instance 3)
Tue at 0:33
The mark has vanished from the desert. (Veerun Mistrall, departed.)
Wed at 23:03
A marked individual has been spotted in the swamps of Quesh. (ACTIVE BOUNTY. Veerun Mistrall, Empire, Quesh Instance 3.)
Wed at 23:11
A Red metal machine is active on Quesh. Hunting. (Rampancy, Empire, Instance 3)
Thu at 1:02
The mark has been apprehended, and has been taken off of Quesh. (Veerun Mistrall, finished.)
Thu at 1:09
The machine departs, satisfied.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Star Forge Theme 1.0

2 replies
Graphic Artist
Republic
I copied this theme over from Star Forge PvE & PvP Community, where I originally made it. This theme might poofsypoof in due time once a different one has been made, but until then, this one will stay.

I can't possibly detect all the faulty enjin bits and pieces by myself. Thus, if you see anything that feels off or that you'd like to see improved, take a screenshot of the instance, describe it shortly and post it in this thread!

Furthermore, improvements will be made from time to time with minor updates. In other news, if you spot something that's changed, don't freak out. Fine tuning is all part of the progress of finishing things. Other than that, all suggestions for future potential themes are welcome! Fancy anything seasonal? Celebrating any special event? Let us/me know!

WIP List:
  • Logo
  • Go through bad padding on various sections
  • Improve forum icons & breadcrumbs
  • Custom fonts?
  • Fix Latest Threads text-overflow
  • Fix bugs, buttons & borders

Known Bugs List:

Spoiler: LogShow
Posted Nov 28, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 8, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Developer
Donor
Neutral
I just wanted to pop in and thank Ravnie for helping us out with this. I've been working to correct things like incorrect links and things on the backend, and then the holiday popped up and between that and work I hadn't been able to find time to sit down and do this.

This is really well-done and I'm happy with it.

But yeah, if you find bugs, let us know. I'll see what I can do about those that have already been mentioned.
Posted Nov 28, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Graphic Artist
Republic
CHANGES ARE IN THE WORKS AGAIN. STAY TUNED FOR

- New! Added scrollable latest threads!
- New forum icons
- Maybe changing the background to a bit lighter one for a focal point/focus on the forums since everything is too dark and edgy
- Other minor edits

If you have a suggestions on potential forum icons to use, please let me know!
Posted Jun 10, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices