Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1187]
Mon at 23:03
Reports swirl of an individual wanted for crimes against the Hutt Cartel making his way into the desert. (ACTIVE BOUNTY. Veerun Mistrall, Empire, Tatooine Instance 3)
Tue at 0:33
The mark has vanished from the desert. (Veerun Mistrall, departed.)
Wed at 23:03
A marked individual has been spotted in the swamps of Quesh. (ACTIVE BOUNTY. Veerun Mistrall, Empire, Quesh Instance 3.)
Wed at 23:11
A Red metal machine is active on Quesh. Hunting. (Rampancy, Empire, Instance 3)
Thu at 1:02
The mark has been apprehended, and has been taken off of Quesh. (Veerun Mistrall, finished.)
Thu at 1:09
The machine departs, satisfied.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Can I just ask where everyone went?

5 replies
Untagged users
There use to be a lot of roleplay on the fleets, and Nar Shaddaa, on the Ebon Hawk. Now, since post merge, I have not see as much or barely any as it were. It was refreshing to see all the people gathered around chatting. But now I just feel like it's empty. There is still a tiny amount, but now I don't know where the Ebon Hawk community left to. I was hoping someone could fill me in on everything going on.

Thanks!

Kaidzen
Posted Nov 16, 17 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Most of us are all still here! I definitely am, anyways :p
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Nov 17, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Regarding the fleet we merged with some non-rp servers so there's been a bit more griefing putting people off, that and there's generally a couple of map phases available - picking out which has the Rpers on it is tricky when you can have four of them at a time.

re: Nar Shaddaa and all the rest, don't really know, definitely noticed a decline since kotfe but then I don't tend to head out there.
Posted Nov 18, 17 · Last edited Nov 18, 17
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
most people use the discord site to chat now
Posted Nov 18, 17
Neutral
Always check the other instances of Fleet, took me a while to find the Cantina crowd the first few days impside but it's still around, not as large as it used to be.
Posted Nov 19, 17
Untagged users
I still see quite a bit of fleet RP, granted I'm not logging in super often (maybe an hour a day?) yet but there are always people. It's worth noting that it gravitates towards the first fleet instance though - may want to check if you're no on the first one.
"Why do good people pick the wrong people in love?"
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky.
Always follow your heart.
-Aethos Desiderio
Posted Nov 23, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices