Apr 19 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1362]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 3

[INTEREST CHECK] Drumming up and keeping together the remnants of Mando Community

22 replies
a 'mercenary soldiers who wear berets' community

There should be tbh.
Posted Dec 7, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Eh, I don't have any right to say anything because I started my fair share of drama, and got invovled in things I shouldn't have. Or tried to hard to appease certain people. And I'm sorry for it, honestly I'm really miniscule when it comes to the community, way more people are more active and well more known and liked than I. But from my experience. Half the community doesn't know what triggers the other half. We attract to many toxic, E-Dick waving tards, and for the most part people always look down on us because of our awful eggs. I doubt that will change, in swtor. Maybe in a diff MMO? With a better community, and maybe one that has a more engaging storyline for Mandalorians as a whole. . .Or maybe if we can get some movie love. Idek. On a side note, fuck you Björn, you chicken shit mother fucker. You're the reason we have bad names in the first place, people like you. Liars like you give us all bad fucking names, you're a coward dude. And I have no respect for you. Or anyone else that would try to defend you.
Posted Dec 7, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Administrator
Republic
Due to the direction this thread took, that namely being a nosedive into sand on Minecraft which kills you by the way. I would know, I've died to a lot of sand-- This will be locked now.

EDIT: As to clarify why this was being locked down, it was due to callouts and specific natures of the aggression related thereof not adhering to the community standards. This is not the place to put your problems on blast.
9ab7ad7f337bd30c517104fa6dd2d241.png
Posted Dec 7, 17 · Last edited Dec 7, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices