Apr 19 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1362]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 3

[INTEREST CHECK] Drumming up and keeping together the remnants of Mando Community

22 replies
Neutral
Oya!!
Posted Oct 23, 17
Neutral
let me in
eODvUR5.gif
Posted Oct 23, 17
Neutral
Beskar beskar, vod tihaar? Tihaar vod!
Posted Oct 23, 17
Untagged users
How can you keep the Mando community together when it's full of drama queens, liars, clan hoppers and those who fake their own RL deaths.
Posted Dec 6, 17 · Last edited Dec 6, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
I've been on EBhawk (now starforge) for 2 years, and all the mandalorians are the same, they Clan Hop, or you get people like Clan Fenris who have their head shoved so far up their ass they think their shit smells good. Pardon my language, but that's how I feel. I'll be honest, I won't mind starting up some good ol mando RP again for the sake of how fun it used to be, but there was alot of bad that kinda pushed the good away.
92ad6ed05479d6c2.png

834851c1777bd2dd.png

83846b1dc044dd24.png
Posted Dec 7, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Roman and I have actually created an RP campaign involving quite a few Mando PC's with the story overall being Mando-centered. :d Anyone is welcome to join. It should lead to a community event or two next month, can pm either of us for more details.
9D9tA0M.png
Posted Dec 7, 17 · Last edited Dec 7, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Normandi wrote:
How can you keep the Mando community together when it's full of drama queens, liars, clan hoppers and those who fake their own RL deaths.
Posted Dec 7, 17
Untagged users
It is what it is... My intentions of making that post wasn't to necessarily stir up old drama because the past is the past but there is someone in this thread right now that made a post, playing everyone like a fiddle and he needs to stop. He's on his third Enjin account making new friends.

I really do hope the future of the Mando community could make an awesome comeback but who knows we'll see. I'm rooting for everyone to change and be a better person.
Posted Dec 7, 17 · Last edited Dec 7, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
I'll be honest, I've never really looked at there being 'a Mando community' any more than there is a 'Jedi community' or a 'Sith community' or a 'mercenary soldiers who wear berets' community (I can't be alone...right? :p). Sure there's the common thread of writing people from the same culture but there's just such a massive room for variation and individual unique takes on the whole affair that trying to smush everything together into one big monolithic reunion or entity seems a bit counterproductive.

Find folks you like RPing with, RP with 'em. Trust me, it's a lot less stressful that way rather than busting your behind to try and throw together Massive Community Events/Plots---those are nice, to be sure! But you don't need to do them to enjoy RP, or for your RP to be any more valid.

This rambling has been brought to you by night shift.
0Uu26MI.png
((Sig courtesy of Beviin!))
Posted Dec 7, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Normandi wrote:
It is what it is... My intentions of making that post wasn't to necessarily stir up old drama because the past is the past but there is someone in this thread right now that made a post, playing everyone like a fiddle and he needs to stop. He's on his third Enjin account making new friends.

I really do hope the future of the Mando community could make an awesome comeback but who knows we'll see. I'm rooting for everyone to change and be a better person.

I was blatantly abused by this person for a very long time and I will NEVER stop advocating for awareness of abuse in RP communities because of it.

If something feels off and you're part of the Mando circle, please for the love of everything good in this world watch yourself. Nobody deserves to go through what I went through.
Posted Dec 7, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices