Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1410]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 3

[INTEREST CHECK] Drumming up and keeping together the remnants of Mando Community

22 replies
Banned users
Su’cuy! Or, in the words of the great Kenobi — hello there.

So, I’ve been on Discord since it’s birth and I feel that I’m comfortable and passionate enough to maintain a ‘networking’ server — not Sith nor Imperials (Shoutsout to Citadel and some other servers whom do that already), certainly not the dirty, plebeian Pubbies buuuuut Mandalorians (No surprise there considering my Enjin handle).

Let’s be honest, RP in general but moreso to the Mandalorian aspect has been dwindling since... two years ago? For reasons beyond our control, many players have come and go from SWTOR and onwards to greener pasture (I’m partially guilty of that). There’s also the many unsavory drama involving us Mando RPers but let’s not rehash that, aye? Let the past stay where it belongs.

Onto the gist of things then, I want to keep this possibly non-existant community going — a place to chat, discuss and most importantly, PLAN out RP Events or heck, just the tiniest spotlight for random, spontaneous social RP between us vods; something to bind us like-minded RPers together and forgive my broken record, network with each other. If it fails, well, at least I tried.... right?

Sooooo yeah, that’s about it. Do let me know down the thread should this pique your interest or, if you have questions, feel free to reach me by Enjin Mail or on my Discord Vod’alor the bombad Varren#2670.

... Or not and let this thread fall into the chasm of obscurity.

- Vod’alor the Memedalorian.

(I’m aware that at least one server used to exist but died before it got anywhere.)
8cc69538419cddcf.png

974f9d6ba1bcf96d.png
Posted Oct 22, 17 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Banned users
I'd definitely be interested!
Siggy2_zpsznc11sft.png
Posted Oct 22, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
We'll do it swell this time around, good vibes and good RP! I'm gonna toss my helmet into this. Look forward to what we all hammer out.
Posted Oct 22, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
more mandalorains for boulder to smash
GWJ6Qb6.gif

Kewl skill animation done by, SB
Posted Oct 22, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
For as little as I know, I'm willing to get back on the horse and try my hand at Mandalorian stuff again. I have a few characters that are pretty good candidates for this.
Posted Oct 22, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
I GUESS
Posted Oct 22, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo