Apr 19 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1362]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

The Second Syndicate

14 replies
Empire
The Second Syndicate
IC:

Episode-4-of-SWTOR-News.jpg

*A holonews feed would play on galactic news frequencies in Imperial and Republic space.*
“In war news, imperial aligned privateer forces in the Abrion sector of the Outer Rim have struck at several major resource worlds, including the agricultural world of Ukio and the mining world of Varristad. Reports from Varristad there were no survivors….”

“Rumors continue to circulate of increased Imperial presence in the Underworld. As criminal activity reaches heights since the reign of the Eternal Empire, galactic officials appear to be faced with once again faced with the problem of the Underworld...”
- Nar Shaddaa Independent News Network

3976025.jpg

The Eternal Empire is no more, and the events of Iokath have rekindled the flames of war, as Empire and Republic vie for supremacy and the Eternal Alliance is left reeling from its own internal betrayals and setbacks, the galactic underworld is left again to flourish in this time of strife. However, the struggle of Empire and Republic is not merely one of victory, but one of survival, and to the bold and ambitious within the Empire, there is no tool too unsavory to use against the Republic.

Rumors spread crime lords and Imperials throughout the galaxy speaking behind closed doors around the galaxy, of pirates turning privateer and hoisting Imperial banners, and spies of the shadowy Sith Intelligence sowing anti Republic sentiment, backed by substantial credits, among the free traders, mercenaries, and other rogues for hire of the galaxy. Before the conquest of Zakuul, the Empire had been deeply entrenched in the Underworld through the works of the Nem’ro Clan’s subversion, the Voidwolf’s pirate campaign, and most notably the Shadow Syndicate, an alliance that nearly brought Nar Shaddaa into the full fold of the Empire. That time seemed gone under the thumb of the Eternal Throne, but in a galaxy wracked by war, there is profit to be made by all.

c549919d52e18326f06d9b4dec08fa1bcb77b7ef_hq.jpg

A holo message could be seen popping up throughout the Underworld, and potentially intercepted by the Republic if they broke through the encryptions.

“This is Admiral Vinzago of the Fifth Imperial Privateer Fleet to the scum of the galaxy. The pirates, the crime lords, the smugglers and guns for hire. My friends, the galaxy is heating up out there, aye. Now, ye could let this whole thing blow over, maybe eke out a few credits profiteering off the war here and there, squeezing the last few credits out of refugees, but allow me to make a counter proposal. Working together with my connections in Imperial Intelligence and Darth Tarasirs of Imperial Diplomacy, we all have the business opportunity of a lifetime in front of us, and all we need do is follow the credits.

The Republic relies on its wealth, its corporations, and its raw materials for sustaining the war effort. Naturally, this stands in the way of the Empire. What I suggest is that if we work together, we can walk away as wealthy as Czerka and as prestigious as a Moff. You can either profit with the Empire, or be left behind.

To those interested, on the planet of Hishym at my personal base, the movers and shakers of the Underworld, and all those who wish to profit are invited to discuss exactly what this entails and from there, we can make discuss our first move. Vinzago out.”

OOC:
Aloha! I’m Vinz, and together with some friends in the <Paragon’s Covenant> and <The Black Gauntlet> had an idea for a cool RP plot that could be multi guild and server wide, and will impact guilds and players from all corners, and maybe amount to some clashes and other cross faction RP further down the road.

Essentially the idea behind it is the reforming of the Shadow Syndicate and the building up of the Empire’s Underworld connections again. Essentially, fostering, supporting, and allying with organized crime and other galactic crooks for mutual profit and to proxy war the Republic in the Underworld.

For those who recall, the Shadow Syndicate was the Imperial shadow cartel of underworld figures, that the Imperial coordinating the show messed up because they encroached on Exchange territory too much in the Nar Shaddaa planet story. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Syndicate

So far, we’ve reached out to several guilds and have on board <The Exchange>, <Mantis Independent Contractors>, and a few Mando clans <Kyr'yc Oya'karir> on board with us from the underworld. and we’d certainly love more, more the merrier!
If you’re an Imperial or Underworld character or guild that wants to get involved, or a Republic character or guild that wants to stand in opposition to us and put an end to this, you can contact Vinzago, Thanadan, or Vy’n in game or through discord. All types of Imperials, Pubs, and assorted scum welcome!

ICly there will be a meeting on Saturday at 9:00 PM EST at my Tatooine stronghold for all who want to be involved! Setting is a small privateer port on the planet Hishym.

We look forward to RPing with all who want in!
The discord for the syndicate is:
https://discord.gg/aUUwqV

OOC Tracker for all those remotely interested:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EB0j8O-KYSLqzSqYn7-QvBMEeOGv9aOQfSr0mZ377Lk/edit?usp=sharing
44f2a7c724a04e4d.png
Posted Sep 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 15, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
The crew of the Midnight Sirocco--an entirely legitimate independent freighter offering hauling, salvage, and courier services, one that is definitely NOT wanted on Nar Shaddaa for wanton destruction of life and property--is wary of Imperial entanglements but would be interested in sitting in on the meeting if possible!
Posted Sep 14, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
We'd be happy to have you guys around! Simply message Thanadan or Vinzago ingame to make IC contact if you like, and to chat about details :)
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Sep 14, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
The crew of the Midnight Sirocco, and any other people, crews, or organizations wary about making a commitment and getting involved in Imperial entanglements, are welcome to sit in!
44f2a7c724a04e4d.png
Posted Sep 14, 17 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Bee
Empire
Please check out the OOC Tracker if you're interested in participating and RP'ing down the road! Note, IC-ly you don't have to be directly with the Initiative to know of its existence and the like. If you guild isn't ICly 100% in that's fine too, it's just for tracking the timezones/schedules/parties involved.

If anyone's got any questions, please feel free to ask!

This RP is open to Pubs too, let me point out. This isn't an Imperial-Only shtick. Want to be OPFOR? You're more than welcome to!

OOC Tracker can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EB0j8O-KYSLqzSqYn7-QvBMEeOGv9aOQfSr0mZ377Lk/edit?usp=sharing

If you don't really want to join the Discord, feel free to fill out the tracker above and simply put under Discord: "Enjin" within a post below. An example'd be:

1) Vy'n
2) Bee#7087 (Or if you're opting to join via Enjin and not join the Discord, simply type Enjin)
3) N/A
4) All-in
5) <The Black Gauntlet>
6) Y
enjin-416801-17364227-gray.png

IGN: Vy'n
Posted Sep 14, 17 · Last edited Sep 14, 17
Empire
Updated post formatting and added link for the OOC Tracker, please check it out!
44f2a7c724a04e4d.png
Posted Sep 14, 17 · OP
Neutral
This is looking interesting. I do have one question, though: if you have multiple characters who would be interested in this event, would it be acceptable to put them all on the same line in the OOC Tracker form (i.e. "IGN: X Character, Y Character, etc.")?
Posted Sep 14, 17
Bee
Empire
This is looking interesting. I do have one question, though: if you have multiple characters who would be interested in this event, would it be acceptable to put them all on the same line in the OOC Tracker form (i.e. "IGN: X Character, Y Character, etc.")?

Yeah, I'd just ask you to join our Discord if that's the case so we have 1 Discord Handle for the separate characters, that way we're tracking "This is one person", if you get me. If that's not an option, then I'd just put you down under one character, though OOCly you'd definitely be free to incorporate more than one.
enjin-416801-17364227-gray.png

IGN: Vy'n
Posted Sep 14, 17
Empire
The Republic has been pushing out the Sidorovs political power in the underworld for a while and will be happy to help in many ways. To make things easier for multi characters they all would use one as a messenger for the whole family. I would be very interested in it or at least bring offerings to the table.
ea723f2b54a681bb.png
Posted Sep 15, 17
Empire
Discord link updated in post, here it is again for those interested https://discord.gg/aUUwqV the Sidrovs, and all others are welcome to attend the meeting, join the discord, and contact us both IC and OOC!
44f2a7c724a04e4d.png
Posted Sep 15, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices