Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1410]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

Planets you'd like to see in TOR?

13 replies
Empire
What planets would you guys like to see in TOR in any future content updates and/or expansions? There's definitely a lot of noteworthy ones not in the game that could totally work, and I feel like BioWare's been cheating us lately by using some ho-hum worlds. What established worlds would you like to see the game take us to eventually?

Bespin: Well, the view would be nice!

Dantooine: Farmlands and giant bugs? Sign me up!

Jakku: I just love desert planets, and I think that BioWare learned over the expansions thus far to be able to create a desert world more interesting to look at and play through than Tatooine.

Kashyyyk: A better question is why isn't this planet even in the game at all yet? It's probably the most iconic planet to not appear in the game if you ignore Dagobah and Endor (both of which I think aren't feasible).

Lothal: I can't be the only one who would love to trek across the grassy plains of Lothal. It would be such a relaxing planet to be on.

Mustafar: We're lacking in the volcanic wasteland department. I'm not sure what reasons we'd have to go there (minerals and resource, maybe?), but it would be awesome to go there regardless.

Scarif: A tropical world would just be a nice change of scenery. It could be like Rishi, but with a lot more ocean. Plus, imagine the stronghold potential.
Markim Tremblay | Rast Saverion | Tyreanna Brannick | Viscar Devidicus | Zera Azerov
Posted Jun 26, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 26, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Administrator
Republic
Kashyyyk and Dantooine. They're iconic to the Star Wars experience, and frankly I'd love to have them around.

More Outer Rim worlds that aren't affiliated withthe Republic or Empire, show off the pirates that are a significant presence in the universe. Give us more of the underworld.
9ab7ad7f337bd30c517104fa6dd2d241.png
Posted Jun 26, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Kashyyyk, for sure.

I'd also love to see Naboo, Ryloth, and Kessel.
765c3c30d78a2f3b.png
Posted Jun 26, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Oh man, how'd I forget about Naboo!?
Markim Tremblay | Rast Saverion | Tyreanna Brannick | Viscar Devidicus | Zera Azerov
Posted Jun 26, 17 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Hapes: Or any planet in the Consortium really. I love the Consortium and the lack of lore around it during this Era angers me greatly.

Onderon: It'd be interesting if there were some sort of neutral ground in Iziz behind the massive walls and outside the walls were hunting opportunities.

Naos III: Because as Krek said, it would be cool if there were more Outer Rim/Underworld-focused worlds that aren't controlled by anyone.
Posted Jun 26, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
Naboo is just a colony, if even that, right now.

I would like new worlds with more diverse landscapes, in all honesty. I'd also like better cityscapes, kinda like the areas in Zakuul.
Posted Jun 26, 17 · Last edited Jun 26, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Add me to the Kashyyyk list!

I'd also be pretty keen to see Dantooine, Onderon, and honestly even if Naboo is just barely colonised in SWTOR times, I think that could be fun to work with and it'd still be an amazingly pretty planet to explore. Honestly I'd eat up any nature based areas they could throw at me. I love the Rakata beach areas, and all those neat Odessen forests and Zakuul swamps all neatly packed away into instances...
Posted Jul 7, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Mandalore and Concord Dawn. Pretty standard for a Mando fanboy like myself.
Posted Jul 8, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
^ Yeah would be pretty keen for those as well, haha. And Dxun, while we're at it! Jungles and ferocious beasts, oh yeah.
Posted Jul 8, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
I have weird tastes in all things Star Wars. My vote would be for Kalee, the homeworld of the Kaleesh. That's assuming it hasn't been destroyed for one reason or another.
Posted Jul 8, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices