Mar 10 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1359]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

A great suggestion: Near Humans as a playable race!

3 replies
Republic
Hey everyone,

I came across an excellent suggestion by Jediboadicea on the SWTOR forums requesting the Devs add some exotic cosmetic options so people can finally play Near Humans. If you desire the option of playing a Zeltron or a Pantoran or an Arkanian or any other Near Human, I urge you to visit the following link and post some comments to voice your support. I think it's a great idea.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=921660
Posted May 12, 17 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
This would actually be a really nice addition to the game, and it wouldn't be hard at all to implement!
Markim Tremblay | Rast Saverion | Tyreanna Brannick | Viscar Devidicus | Zera Azerov
Posted May 17, 17
Empire
I posted the same suggestion thread several times. It never really gained any traction sadly. :(
Posted May 17, 17
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
I mean, they could easily handle the entire thing by doing what Guild wars 2 has - an item that transforms your appearance to something else until you use it again. We know it is possible via the Agent story and such. It'd allow us to have access to more forms, if limited in the outfits and such, like Wookies, Selkath, Rodians and Gamorreans,
Posted May 17, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices