Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1412]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 3

The Citadel: An Empire RP Discord Sever

28 replies
Empire
Hello Everyone!

"The Citadel" Discord Server is an Ebon Hawk based Empire networking and political RP server with over 200 members! We have tags to denote spheres with active IC and OOC channels! Come join the fun and hang out with us!

We have a growing Discord for Citadel Roleplaying and Inner Empire Guild coordination, as well as Inner Citadel Intrigue! There is also lots of OOC and community channels to chat away in. When you get inside, ask for a sever tag to unlock your special sphere only access channels for your secret rooms! The tags are per-Sphere but there are sub-tags for GMs as well as Guild Officers/Leaders.

https://discord.gg/bhxatru

Discord OOC Rules:

1) --- Don't be a dick. Be civil and respectful of each other. ---
> Don't breech private channel confidence.
> We do not tolerate harassment or poisonous personalities.
> There are to be no sexist, racist, or homophobic, pro-Nazi, holocaust, or targeted anti religion slurs or photos/imagery, or promoting harm against a certain group of people.
> No player shaming/bashing. Don't post screens from game with names and mocking other players. Even if you dont think they are in here, we arent going to use this server to pick on people.
> Do not use reactions to be passive-aggressive or backhandedly nasty to eachother. Be advised; Being ugly with reactions counts the same as being ugly with text.

2) --- Have fun and a good time. ----
> Debates should be civil and responses well thought and written out. One line arguements that go in circles are not acceptable.
> Keep it PG-13 "Ish". Swearing is fine, but adult themes are not welcome.
> No politics, please. This is an RP-server. This means memes or debates.
> We dont tolerate toxic people.

3) Please keep chat/text in relevant channels.
> You can mute as many channels as you want but you'll want to leave annoucements open as you'll be responsible for knowing things said there.
> You'll want to read over the FAQ as it elaborates more on certain things.

4) Leave The Staff to enforce the rules. The Staff reserve the right to remove anyone's access ICly or OOCly should they feel that their presence is disruptive. This includes 12 or 24 hour mutes.

5) IC names please! With your title! (You can change your 'nickname' per sever which is different than your username. The Staff are happy to help and may slip your title on if you forget.)

6) To unlock access to this server go to the #tag-request, then post post IC name and title along with your tag request. Please refrain from messageing The Staff directly for tags as this can delay you getting access. If you arent here to RP then you may ask for a 'Lurker' tag.

7) Your character must be actually working for the Empire in the sphere tag that you request. We have tags for Unassigned Sith, Imperial Citizen, Mercs, and Pub Lurkers as well.

8 ) While this is a networking server, please keep in mind that it's foundation was an RP server. Please dont ooc chatter or make peanut gallery commentary in IC channels, esp if you are not in said scene. However, feel free to make said commentary in general or silly stuff.

9) While in voice chat, basic chatroom etiquette is expected! This means using Push to Talk, or muting between speaking, going into another room if you and one other person are starting to take over the chat, and not lingering in the chat room if you are AFK/muted for more than a moment unless you are in the AFK room.

10) Please respect voice rooms for what they are for. RP_Room and Quiet Room are not for chattering. Office is for people who need a private chat. Please do not enter unless invited!

=================================

Rules for Sever RP

> General RP etiquette is expected.

> Maintain your IC/OOC barrier at all times. The Sith Empire and especially political RP can be rather intense. Keep open and positive communication with a player if you are currently in an IC conflict. The GMs are happy to moderate any conflicts.

> IC actions have IC consequences.

> If you would like to bug a room, or make a move against a person ICly without telling the player through our discord server RP, please contact one of the staff. Player vs Player Rp (not the in game mechanic) is alright, but must be moderated through a neutral party.

> Closed mouths don’t get fed. Feel free to ask how you can get involved, but try not to cross the needy line by asking incessantly. Take initiative. Open access channels are for open Rp, just read and make certain that they don't ICly have a privacy field up or have closed a door.

> When entering scenes, please do not assume you had been there watching the entire time. Most Sith are very paranoid and would have known you were there anyways. The exception being for large scale meetings across spheres where there is only one speaker at a time.

> If you post your internal monologue it is considered fair game for telepaths and empaths to pick up on.

> Most of the scenes in the server are considered to be happening around the same time or within an hour of each other. Please try not to be in more than two active channels at once.

> While giving plot to the server is welcomed, if its big we ask that you run it by the admins first. We also discourage RP for the pure sake of gaining attention. I.E. Don't collapse or pick fights ICly just because you are OOCly bored.

==========================

F.A.Q.

__

> What is this place?

Good question! It's all rather simple and a bit abstract at the same time. It's core is a role playing server with the setting being at The Citadel in Kaas City. The very heart and capitol of the Empire where decisions are made which impact the entire galaxy. Every sphere has an IC hall or office which has both a public assess as well as an inner sphere RP channel. Each also gets their own private OOC-chat. We also have a other tags for those who are not currently working for the Empire yet have business to bring to the attention of the capitol.

As for where it came from; the Leadership of Black Gauntlet and Paragon's Covanent founded it and we have added more moderators as we grew.

We are, at its core, a roleplays and connections server. We encourage our memebers to have fun but not at the expense of others. We also do not have an age limit, so please be aware that we are PG-13 due to this fact.

> Ack! I can’t type in general! Isn't there supposed to be more channels too?

You dont have a tag then just yet! Please look over the rules then the tag channel!(edited)
__

> What sphere should I choose?

Firstly ask yourself: Does my character directly work or report to the Empire? If it’s a no, then you’ll take a ‘Merc' or 'Republic Lurker' tag. Id they do, then refer to the guide below.

http://ebhawk.enjin.com/forum/m/17460172/viewthread/27751556-spheres-influence-sith-registry

_

> Holy Channels, Batman!

Oh yes indeedy there are a lot! If you are tagged in a sphere you will have your private sphere channels too. The admins are able to see these channels but we do our best not to post in them. If there are any channels that you dont care about, once you mute three of them, there will be an option down at the bottom of your channel list to hide them! Phew! Less channels!(edited)
__
> How do I RP?

Well I can’t help you ther--- Oooooooh you mean how to RP -here-? Well you’re welcome to hop into any scene in open areas. However just make certain that the character’s haven't put up a privacy field before overhearing anything as you approach. Also talk and network within your sphere for missions or see if other spheres need help or have a hook!(edited)
_
> I have a question. Where do I go?

As a community we try to help eachother out. So feel free to check our our help and suggestions channel. Other than that, feel free to poke our friendly staff!

__

> Who are the staff?

Admins: Myself ( @Vice-Minister Darth Tenma ), and @Darth Tarasirs, Thanadan Vaner
Mods: @Lord Natuu and @Darth Malazin(edited)
_
> Im having an OOC conflict with another member.

If it happened in our text channels: Screenshot, screenshot, screenshot. If it happened in voice: try to get another witness. I want to be clear, we do not tolerate harassment or blow ups of any kind. We will not accept responsibility of members outside of the game but for extreme cases, with evidence (like sexual harassment, unsolicited nudes, exc) we do reserve the right to dismiss people even if it didn't happen within our purview.

This is a SAFE server from harrassment and we expect our members to act like adults. At the same time issues will be handled like adults as well. We will try and let people talk out tiffs. Debates are acceptable so long as they don't devolve into nastiness. Nerd rage happens, but if someone is nitpicking your character or story and you didn't ask, tell them you didn’t ask. If they don't stop then you can report it or tag The Staff.

The Staff may ask things about your character for understanding or try and clarify misunderstandings about current lore, but it will not be a nitpick or negative critique.

Sometimes people are socially awkward and we try to be sympathetic in these cases. However we never let this be an excuse for the mistreatment of others.(edited)
_

> Are you ever going to expand the concept for this sever? For more general SWTOR RP or for Merchs/Mandos?

It is very unlikely. Our design is to be hard-line Imperial, and more specifically RP in the capitol building itself! However there are links in helpful-stuff for other RP server concepts. Feel free to check them out!

_
> Okay, but, why do people keep calling the spheres by really silly names?

Because Tenma played an April Foolz joke on the server by changing the names and apparently it was SUPER popular even once they were changed back.

> I have two characters in two different spheres! May I have two tags?

Absolutely! Put both of their names and titles in your nickname and ask for both tags!

> One of The Staff asked me to knock it off but I dont want to or I feel like its unfair. What should I do?

Knock it off but you are welcome to screen it and send to one of the admins stating your concern.

> Is this a politically correct sever?

What we tolerate and what we dont could fall on different sides of the spectrum of what some would call politically correct. Our priority is to respect eachother per rule one. We do not permit slurs, disrepectful terms for minorites, slandering a religion, or otherwise. For example, we do not permit; Nigger, sand nigger, fag(got), tranny, chink, cracker... You get the idea. (I hope). Short version: This all under rule one. Respect eachother. Dont be a dick. Keep the fuckery away. We do enforce these things.

> What do you mean by PG-13 - "ish" server?

PG-13 ish more means that this isnt the place for graphic content. We dont mind swearing, but gore/scat/rape jokes/dick-pics, exc dont belong here. While we expect our members to behave like adults this isnt an adult content server. It's an Rp-sever.(edited)
Attached Images
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Jan 16, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 11, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Wow! What a successful turnout so far! <3 Excited to see more people!
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Jan 16, 17 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Giving this a bump! We've got over twenty people in here now and would love to have more!
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Jan 19, 17 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
33 Members and grows!
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Jan 22, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 27, 17
Empire
And yet another bump! Great momentum everyone! This is really turning into something awesome!
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Jan 27, 17 · OP
Empire
Bumping again! Lots of things happening! Great Community!
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Feb 17, 17 · OP
Empire
Over forty members! Please share with your friends!
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Feb 22, 17 · OP
Empire
Still growing! I updated the introduction!
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Mar 8, 17 · OP
Donor
Neutral
Great idea.

Since it grew so much I struggle however with the amount of channels.

Besides of that, the moderators are one sided with their way of handing problems.
They prefer to punish the person who is less active in their group than being fair.
Posted Mar 12, 17 · Last edited Jul 13, 17
Empire
It's been fun! Thanks goes to Than and Xarrlot for helping! Im excited it's working out so well!
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Mar 17, 17 · OP
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices