Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1391]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

[Lore] Fanon - The Imperial Inquisition

13 replies
Empire
Nah, just those who were outright proselytizing and blatantly following a philosophy and or religion that contrasts and or competes with Sith Philosophy and moral teachings. C: AKA - Basic Heresy.

I have a Jal Shey character that is an Ascendancy citizen (not an imperial one) but is frequently operating in Imperial Space do to the Ascendancy being Allies with the Empire. (Hopefully they are still, hard to say post kotet/kotfe since they seemed to be working with the Alliance.) Anyway, he is very much lightside aligned as a force user. So I was wondering if he'd be the sort of person they'd go after. Or if they'd leave it alone due to the conflicts it might bring up with the Sphere Diplomacy and Imperial/Ascendancy alliance. While the Jal Shey study the force from an intellectual perspective with no adherence or belief in the light or dark and religious dogma attached to it, his alignment would read as lightside.
Posted Dec 23, 16 · Last edited Dec 23, 16
Donor
Empire
Since that topic is drifting slightly away from the structure and duties of the Imperial Inquisition and into more personal matters of the reception of specific characters, I'd be happy to address that question in a personalized mail, rather than this specific thread. C:
Report all crimes to the Ministry of Laws and Justice for due processing. It is not only your responsibility, but your moral and legal obligation to ensure the safety and security of our sovereign territories. Failure to notify Imperial authorities of unlawful elements is a punishable offense, resulting in appropriate sanctions.
Posted Dec 23, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Le Bishop here, and to clear up the slight confusion surrounding the Moffs, and there expansive rolls. Moff, regardless, is a political and military based ranked. This, does not however effect what there MOS would be. Regardless, much like the Dark Council, or the Ministry. There is a Council of Moffs.

Now regarding the whole, Sith are absolute, no matter what. A Moff will answer to a Sith, though in regards to say a Minister or a Moff Counciler; despite rank being the same it's still regarded as a higher billet. So, the expectation would be the same. Now, there is no clear indication of what sphere truly resides over this Council. Ministry of War would make sense, but as would the Ministry of Logistics.

Though, there is no clear information about the Council of Moffs, all we know is they're a carbon copy of the Dark Council but handles more internal matters as where the Dark Council (then) handled external matters in the Empire's interest.

To sum this up, in my opinion, that higher archy would follow something like this. From lowest to highest.

Ministers (Sphere Governing Position, held by an assigned Moff or Sith)
Council of Moffs (Mediator of Ministers and Dark Council, though primarily handles internal affairs of the Empire)
Dark Council/Empress (Defacto ruling body of the Empire, likely utilizing Ministers and Moff Council as counsel or advisery, which is likely how Acina governs the Empire, without the full presence of a Dark Council)
Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Dec 25, 16
Donor
Empire
My own thoughts differ on that by a few degrees, but it would make a unique forum topic to debate since its a largely gray area that we do not have much information on. You should create one, and I'd be happy to share my thoughts on that platform. :) I wouldn't want to accidentally bog down this thread with an alternate topic that does not conjoin to matters of the Inquisition and its structure. I fear a Council of Moffs is far more expansive than this duo-Sphere agency xD
Report all crimes to the Ministry of Laws and Justice for due processing. It is not only your responsibility, but your moral and legal obligation to ensure the safety and security of our sovereign territories. Failure to notify Imperial authorities of unlawful elements is a punishable offense, resulting in appropriate sanctions.
Posted Dec 25, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices