Apr 19 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1362]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

SWTOR RP on Discord!

12 replies
Howdy y'all!

I've been a mighty fine lurker of this fine community for a long time- with a touch and go relationship with SWTOR as a whole. I truely enjoy the creative process that SWTOR provides and it's over all community members, however.

With that said, I would like to introduce an on going roleplaying project in Discord that is open to the public- more then just EBHawk!

SWTOR-RP General

This server is to provide roleplaying spaces as well as a means for roleplayers to announce their events in game and make connections through the convince of the discord application. This is by no means to replace any community site, however, merely just another tool in the roleplay toy chest for everyone to enjoy.

Roleplayers are encouraged to share with friends across the game, and bring their ideas to the table with several designated channels, including an announcement channel for their server events and 'RP-Beacon' to announce their current in game location as a means to invite players to RP with them.

Tags for factions, site staff and moderators have been appropriately made so please either DM (Trofim) or pop in the request-channel if you desired to be tagged as such.

I hope to see you all to enjoy creating more stories together in the Old Republic setting!
MEMES
Posted Dec 1, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Update!

There is now a sever specially for EBH Empire! It's rather active too!

https://discord.gg/bhxatru

======= Original Post Below ======

Oh Im so excited to see this! I will definitely join and participate when Im back at my computer!

If you dont mind, Id like to drop the link to my Intelligence Office Sever for the same purposes, just a bit more specialized!

https://discord.gg/bdeCXTJ

I cant wait to see you all in the main one and welcome anyone who'd be interested in my more niche one!

HURRAY DISCORD!
10dw3rk.jpg
Arts by Spaceling and HunnBunn

Posted Dec 1, 16 · Last edited Feb 20, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Administrator
Republic
A healthy bump for anyone interested.
9ab7ad7f337bd30c517104fa6dd2d241.png
Posted Dec 2, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Didn't know we had a Discord, will definitely have to join that when I get home.
Posted Dec 2, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Yay, a discord server! Click!
Posted Dec 3, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
I bump for everyone!
10dw3rk.jpg
Arts by Spaceling and HunnBunn

Posted Dec 6, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Orly?
-steeples fingers-
This appears to be useful...
Posted Feb 19, 17
Developer
Donor
Neutral
Bump. I'd like to see this used more as a resource. It's always good to have something that's open to everyone!
Posted May 19, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Nice to see this! I just started using Discord recently and will definitely pop my head in from time to time.
Markim Tremblay | Rast Saverion | Tyreanna Brannick | Viscar Devidicus | Zera Azerov
Posted May 19, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Shaking things up, hope to add some discord sided RP to the community.
MEMES
Posted Jul 24, 17 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices