Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1390]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

Resolved [Feedback] How Can We Grow?

11 replies
Empire
Actualy the removal of expertise should make world based pvp significantly more balanced. Because of the level scaling, one of the issues currently with world PVP is that expertise does not scale down. Without expertise all stats should normalize fairly close to each other with the level scaling.
I assumed that much, still we will have to wait and fully see the impact of its removal. As we already know now, PvP is now wager on two aspects. Stats and player skill. It is the stats aspect that has me curious and what it is we will expect in the coming months. I've already spoken with several writers of numerous PvP guides and many can agree we will see builds harboring towards min/maxing and stat layouts based around skills used. It's certainly looking to be a more diverse system than it once was.
Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Oct 22, 16
Empire
Yes but none of that really matters for world pvp because of how the level scaling of stats works, it's only going to be even remotely relevant on higher level planets like Yavin.
Vph71bq.gif
Posted Oct 22, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices