Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1387]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 3

Open RP The Smiling Sarlacc Cantina

21 replies
Empire
With the Cantina full of life, it was hard for any to gauge the situation. It is Nar Shaddaa.

For one such man, it was more than he could ask for. Cossick was always a drifter, from one place to another. Though it gets him into more trouble than it's worth, still, he couldn't ask for a better life.

Security has let him slip by, anyone with a trained eye can tell he was well connected through the underworld. He set up shop in a translucent corner of the buzzing Cantina. Despite the crowd, many already knew why he was here. With no girls for him to drool over, he was looking to do business.

Small talk at the bar already mentions him meeting with a Cartel Representative and him having a stake in a large weapons shipment due later this week. If anyone was interested, he wasn't hard to miss, the man tends to draw in the business types and a bit of arm candy as is.
Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Oct 24, 16 · OP
Empire
He smirked and hooks the datapad to the belt again after reading Vraks message. He began to roam around, watching the crowds, some familiar faces, even a few he had done business with before but aside from the familiar Vrakkel, no one around he would call a friend. Having overheard the patrons idle chatter about a certain meeting taking place shortly, the lord drifts off to spot Cossik in his corner. The lord leans casually against a nearby wall and angles himself so as to appear to be watching a few others sitting by a row of tables off to the side, though his eyes were trained on Cossick, and the hat tilted ever so slightly to the side.
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Oct 24, 16
Empire
"Easy, easy big fella." Cossick reassuring a slightly angered Rookie. Mercenary perhaps. "What you asked for was a prototype, my friend. You knew the risks involved, so what if it singed your fur. That's what you get for swapping power cells. Now, I'll talk to my people... Give them the scoop on your, close shave. And they'll make the adjustments... Niw get outta here, enjoy yourself."

The Cookie any bellowed, but left peacefully. Or what he thought was peacefully. Only a few hours into the night and he had already cemented a few sales from the pending shipment. Tallying up the total on his datapad, one of the security leaned in. Keeping the conversation to a low whisper, the dulled gray eyes of a man who has seen a great deal of war in his time slowly looks up. Scanning the hive like floor of patrons. Stopping on a very charismatic fellow.

He motioned for the man in black and red to come over, disguised or not. Cossick was largely aware of galactic events. "Either this stiff is a long way from home, or he's is arguably the worst disguised Sith I have ever seen. Should'a went with blue." He thought to himself. But a potential deal is business, business means credits. If he loved any more than a lovely woman, it was certainly credits.
Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Oct 24, 16 · OP
Empire
He tips the hat to the man that had beckoned him and said to himself: "Now's tha' time.." in the backwater-Hutta accent before he pressed a button on his belt. A holographic shimmer covered him as the hat and duster seemingly disappeared, replaced by the image of his signature armor, and mask. When the shimmer had stopped he was standing with his arms linked behind his back, in front of Cossick. He asked in his normal Alderaanian accent:

"And who might you be, i wonder?"
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Oct 24, 16
Empire
Cossick couldn't help but humble himself, for once a face he had only seen through means of INN. "Intergalactic Arms Dealer, at your service. Otherwise known as Cossick Vas." Gesturing towards the empty chair across from him.

"To what do I owe the honor? Isn't everyday a noble is so willing to meet with someone such as myself. Usually they steer clear of us Underworld types less they have some discrete matter they want dealt with. But a Sith Noble none the less." His tone rang with a slight Imperial accent, but it was mostly dominated with his care free speech pattern that was common among most Balmorran's. "This isn't about the... Insurgency on Alderaan, is it? If so, 'fraid I can't help ya there. I have a strict, no terrorist dealings policy. Bad for business, and they don't like to make payments on time... Just like those damn Rodains." For some reason he held a long cold, stare in some random direction.

"So what is it? Blaster's? Rifles? Cannons? Explosives?"
Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Oct 24, 16 · OP
Empire
He said as he sat down, back straightened against the chair and the cape resting beneath:

"Cossick Vas, i greet you. And although you clearly know whom you address, i will say that i am Thanadan Vaner, for the sake of proper introductions. *He nods politely* "And as for your question, i do not shy away from dealing with.. Less galactically appreciated individuals. Hence why i am pleased to hear thar you are an arms dealer."

" All of the above i say, and no this is not going to affect the counterinsurgency operation on Alderaan, as i have a different purpose for the weapons i intend to purchase. Specifically, i am looking for anything ionised, that you have stocked in fair quantities."
Posted Oct 25, 16 · Last edited Oct 25, 16
Empire
He'd ideally nod, listening as the Lord explained and what he was looking for precisely. "Ionized weapons? Not often I get a request like that. This current shipment, is namely your standard blaster's. Nothing fancy, or over the top."

He made a slight signal with his hand, one of the Bouncers quickly coming over. You'd start to think Cossick is more than just a patron, after a quick whispered conversation he returns his attention to his potential buyer. "Here is what I can do. I don't stock Ion based weapons, rarely get a request for them. But I can get ahold a large shipment of them. Ion Blaster's, Grenades, and even a few Cannons."

He's hum in thought for a brief moment.

"Give me the location and I'll have it rerouted. As far as payment?" He tossed a small device onto the table, where anyone with a credit chit can scan and enter the quantity. "Ten million. I usually don't charge that much, but this is a limited window of opportunity to acquire these weapons."
Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Oct 25, 16 · OP
Empire
He eyes the device warily and slides it over to the middle of the table, but not quite over to Cossicks side, to indicate they were not yet done. He said:

"Details, Cossick, i need to know who the "intended" recipient of these ion weapons happens to be. Exact amounts, or a rough estimate at the very least, of what i am actually buying."
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Oct 25, 16
Empire
He shrugs, a Sith with noble intentions. First for everything.

"Republic Supply post, half of these are just gonna sit in a warehouse collecting dust and ultimately making the power source useless. If you're worried about this being traced back to ya, don't worry, I cover my tracks and have a knack for making things disappear."

Clearing his throat, he continues.

"Its a simple operation, we snag the shipping container while they're dry docked for routine maintenance, swap with a dummy. By the time they realize, they'll pop open the container to find it full of nerf dung."

He wasnt the average Arms dealer, his mindset was too tactical; compensating for numerous outcomes, and achieving the end result as seamless as possible. "As an estimate? I'll do you one better, a shipping manifest. A company size worth of Ion Blaster Rifles, MK III series. Standard issue Ion Grenades, five crates worth. Fifty per. And the icing on the cake, three Ion Cannons for secular tower placement or premitter defense, or retrofit for Walker assaults. I'm not like most, I won't take a shipment for those who truly need it for there protection. Could care less for some military surplus. So, do we have a deal or not?"
Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Oct 25, 16 · OP
Empire
He smirked behind the mask and clasped his hands together on the table, asking:

You did me one better, so i'll do one in return. An extra million, if you can confirm any "Alliance" leanings within said outpost. I tend to track the movements of major players, and if this supply outpost is a major dent in the Eternal Throne waiting to happen, i want to be aware of it. If it isn't though, i'll throw in the million anyhow for the effort in making sure, and for giving me the chance to take Saresh's toys away. I am generous like that. If you day yes.. We have ourselves a deal.."
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Oct 26, 16
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices