Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1337]
A pair of spacers have been seen entering the Dealer's Den Cantina. (Warren Bastra and Alexandra Nikolavea, Coruscant 2)
Departed
4 hours ago
hello
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 3

Open RP The Smiling Sarlacc Cantina

21 replies
Empire
Just a quick reminder, please be mindful in posts. This is a simple meet and great, casual talk. So nothing grand, you are free to us existing characters or simply drum up a new one. Keep nice, and keep it clean folks!

The HoloNet was a buzz, ads and people talking alike. A new Cantina opening on the Promenade on Nar Shaddaa, namely due to the number of complaints Slippery Slopes has received. Many are still talking about the countless fights between Imperial and Republic shared space; and few wish to talk about the last Jedi and Sith encounter.

Though, located on the southern end of the Promenade, plastered in large neon lights was the grand opening of the "Smiling Sarlacc." The name alone has many fitting with laughter, but it certainly drawing in a crowd. Rumor has it that even a member of the esteemed Hutt Cartel is expected to make an appearance.

Still, many are grateful for the new addition. With increased security and numerous bouncers located outside and within the Cantina, already giving the feel of a safe location.

A young Twi'lek is now seen not far from the entrance avenue, shouting and barking about. "Come all! Come all! Two credit drinks for opening night! So stop on by, and crack a smile at the Smiling Sarlacc!"

Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Oct 16, 16 · OP
Empire
Opting to scope things out before making a public appearance as himself upon hearing the news via the holonet, the lord wore the black and red hat and duster his brother convinced him to get and set out to visit this new location, using one of his alternative aliases. Upon arrival he saw the twilek and said in an accent mimicking those from Hutta*

"Do i need'ta turn weapons in'or somethin'?"
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Oct 17, 16
Empire
The young Twi'lek thumbs behind him, eyeing the suspicious fellow with a curious tone. "Fine by me pal, I'm just spread'n the good word... Also, I'd work on ya Basic a bit. Kiiiiinda hard to understand ya. Anyway. Enjoy the night pal." He said with parting words and begins to step off in mid stride before coming to a halt.

"Almos' forgot. A..." Looking around briefly. "Mutual friend thought you may stop by. Enjoy your evening on his behalf." He then slipped him a blank credit chit, nothing too out of the ordinary. Aside from a unique stamped seal that he may be familiar with. Perhaps from a contact in the past. All it bore was an EX; encompassed by a stamped black wreath that had a slight raise to the touch.

The Twi'lek barker offered a quick nod and went back to shouting the grand opening in of the Smiling Sarlacc.
Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Oct 17, 16 · OP
Empire
The Lord nods, his face was mostly covered save for the eyes, and thus his tattoo. He walks past and relinquishes a blaster to the bouncer mentioned earlier, though two lightsabers remain hidden on his person. He enters the cantina and mutters beneath his breath in his normal voice as he looks upon the blank credit chit

"Nothing gets past Darth Exatis i see. Good to know"

A confident chuckle could be heard from him before he finally steps up to the bar, tilting the hat down slightly just in case someone in the crowd knew his appearance enough to recognise him. It was after all not a stretch to presume someone might
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Oct 18, 16
Neutral
The old takki was simply walking around the promenade when he heard the twilek and he walked up to the young man and said "Might I ask who is the owner of this new cantina? The Exchange might be interested in doing business with him."
Posted Oct 18, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
The Twi'lek comes to a halt, signing. "Oh man, first the stiff... Now you?" Groaning a bit. " Tell ya what, Mista Exchange guy. I know a member of the Hutt Cartel is expecting to appear. Last I heard, you all had some type of agreement already."

He's glance around for a moment. "But if you wanna meet the boss... Head inside, look for a Zabrak. Everyone calls him Wrench. Trust me, ain't hard to miss. He'll take ya to see the big guy. Now... If you don't mind. Some of us have to work the hard way!"

Its safe to say the Twi'lek is done speaking with people, he just wants to so his job. I mean who doesn't e joy yelling things and gets paid for it.
Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Oct 18, 16 · OP
Empire
Thanadan had, since he entered, sat down by a table to play Pazaak with some of the local card-sharks. He took a sip of his newly acquired wine just before he played a winning hand, every time. It was something that earned many frowns amongst the opposing Pazaak players once seen, which the incognito Sith Lord had no issue with. His last opponent of the day out of the six he met drew two tens on the last round, with Thanadan drawing a ten and a nine. The opponent could do nothing as the smug lord pulled the cloth that covered most of his face down to finish what was left of his drink, before smoothly putting a blue " +2 " card down on the table, putting himself above 20 and under these circumstances winning the match. He was accused of cheating, but talked his way out of any trouble. If Vrakkel walked inside the building, Thanadan would sense his presence, and promptly move away from the table. He walks into the more crowded corners to write a message via datapad to the Rattataki

<Datapad>... "Vrak, fancy seeing you around these parts. Doing business?"
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Oct 19, 16 · Last edited Oct 19, 16
Neutral
The old man simply frowned at the twilek and said "No kriffin respect these days......." He would hear his holopad buzz then read the message and he typed back "Ya know you can come up to me and shake my hand right?"
Posted Oct 19, 16
Empire
He typed in return

<Datapad> "Well of course, but that would defeat the purpose of appearing to be someone else entirely, if i suddenly happen to walk up to people that openly associate with me. Don't worry, when i have finished scoping things out here i will be sure to appear as "myself."
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Oct 21, 16
Neutral
Vrakkel sighs then types back "I never will understand you sith....."
Posted Oct 21, 16
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices