Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1410]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

SWTOR Cosplay

10 replies
Empire
Hey guys! I just got back from DragonCon! I saw a few epic SWTOR costumes plus I made a few myself!

I'd love to see any others that you guys have worked on!

Below: My Casual Combatant's Vest and "tiara". Blue/Dark Yellow dye pack.
Attached Images
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Sep 7, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 7, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Concealed Body Suit Jacket, Blue/Black Dye Pack
Attached Images
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
These are some others around Con. There was a meetup but I cant seem to find my pics from it!
Attached Images
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Empire
That all is AMAZING. I especially love the first set.

I haven't done SWTOR cosplay yet, but here's my KotOR2 cosplay from.... 2003. >_>

http://imgur.com/1ttUnTw

http://imgur.com/mMZhDXb
kDsd5vl.png
Posted Sep 7, 16 · Last edited Sep 7, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Thank you, Fish! Yours is super cool!
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Sep 7, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Empire
Concealed Body Suit Jacket, Blue/Black Dye Pack

MMMM GUUUUUUURRRRRRRRLL I SEE YOU
Posted Sep 7, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
Wow. Those sets are so good that I'm honestly considering rolling a toon with a similar look. It's always amazing what people come up with that makes you look at those items in a whole new way.
"Never give a sword to someone who can't dance.
Posted Sep 7, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Wow, these are great!
Posted Sep 8, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Hey!

What did you make your headpiece off? To me it looks like some aluminium from a distance but I can't quite tell it directly. I am personally always looking for new materials for headpieces and ornaments though personally I found Sintra to be amazing for both body armour and adornments since it's durable and very easy to work with.
This is the official account for the Stendarr's Vigil Roleplaying guild. Should you desire to have more information about our guild? Please PM this account with your inquiries.
Posted Sep 8, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Sorry for the delay, Ive been (am) super sick from Con*Crud!

Firstly thank you for the compliments!

Kang, if you'd like me to send you the full mix'n'match let me know!

Helanya!

It was a wire hanger that had a blue waxlike coating on it already which was going to help with stabilization, but when I was untwisting the 'hook' it did get in the way, but it worked! From there I shaped it into a circle and QUICKLY taped it. (Hense no pics). From there I took... wait for it... blue electrical tape. Then tied some extra tulle around the top and bottom for helping me tie it to my hair later. (Which ended up looking GREAT as a veil so I left al lot of excess fabric on it.)

The little rods on the side are actually a clay cutter. It's two little wooden rods on the side of a fairly decent wire. Snip went the wire and I used it to secure the rods (after painting them). From there I just carefully wrapped it in the tape. I punched a hole in the center to pull my pony tail through.

The final pic is post con. It held up pretty well! You can see the wire poking out and a bit of the wire hanger where the tape fell off.

That's about it!
Attached Images
2ibl3di.jpg
Arts by Spaceling

Posted Sep 9, 16 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices