Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Resolved We should have an official Reddit!

9 replies
Republic
We've made it this far, we have to bring this to Reddit incase no one trusts stuff like Enjin, and they trust Social Media sites.

Reddit can provide more people than posts, so we can keep track of our posts.

Here are the main reasons to move onto Reddit or Tumblr:
1 - People can make accounts easily, and once it's officially authorized, no one can make fakes!
2 - It's an easy link unlike http://ebhawk.enjin.com/ it makes less problems it's mostly /r/[namehere]
3 - We can have the original mods moderate the Reddit page, like Kepal, and if they've done enough things without knowing the rules, they can be banned right away without getting away with it!

So if the Mods approve with this, (And the community) I'll be thankful!

Thank you!
Yes, I want the Ebon Hawk Reddit to be official
0 votes
0%
No, I don't want the Ebon Hawk Reddit to be official
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 0
f66806883eb94174.png
Posted Aug 26, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 27, 16
I said no. This is asking a lot from mods for one, same as the issue with Discord concerns. Sure, Kepal might already be on the Ebon Hawk reddit admin team, but that is asking the admin to police two different websites. Also, that's asking the community to split itself into another entity that functions in theory similar to ENJIN.

There are forums on Reddit; these are forums.

Creating an enjin account is not difficult, at least to me. In fact, you mention social media sites and this is considered a social media site. We work together to create content, for the good or bad. People can still most likely abuse the account system by going out of their way to make other accounts through other emails/throw away emails.

As for the link issue? At best the .enjin can throw you off but if you google ebon hawk or ebhawk community it pops up pretty fast. Most browsers have favorites/home page settings you could favorite this website on and never have to remember the link again.
Posted Aug 26, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
wrote:
I said no. This is asking a lot from mods for one, same as the issue with Discord concerns. Sure, Kepal might already be on the Ebon Hawk reddit admin team, but that is asking the admin to police two different websites. Also, that's asking the community to split itself into another entity that functions in theory similar to ENJIN.

There are forums on Reddit; these are forums.

Creating an enjin account is not difficult, at least to me. In fact, you mention social media sites and this is considered a social media site. We work together to create content, for the good or bad. People can still most likely abuse the account system by going out of their way to make other accounts through other emails/throw away emails.

As for the link issue? At best the .enjin can throw you off but if you google ebon hawk or ebhawk community it pops up pretty fast. Most browsers have favorites/home page settings you could favorite this website on and never have to remember the link again.

And, people may not join because they don't trust sites like Enjin
f66806883eb94174.png
Posted Aug 26, 16 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
The following are all connected to SWTOR and The Ebon Hawk Server:

We don't need anymore websites or communities.
Posted Aug 26, 16 · Last edited Aug 26, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Why would people "not trust" Enjin? Like... I don't get it. I'm asking purely to satisfy my own curiosity.
Posted Aug 26, 16 · Last edited Aug 26, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
ew
Posted Aug 27, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
I think we should make an official guild on Neopets for Ebhawk.
wraithssig_zps16fa660e.png
Posted Aug 27, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Reddit, a more wretched hive of scum and villany you can only find on tumbler. No fanks

the_tau_in_close_combat_by_wibblethefish.jpg
w40k%20player.jpg
Posted Aug 27, 16
Empire
Enjin has been my favorite site since it came out. To me, it left Guild Launch and all of the others in the dust.

Tumblr has been popular with some, but I can't get into it, certainly not for RP things.

Reddit, same. I can't get into it. Not for me.

Vivek and the poll results say it pretty clearly though. I don't think much more commentary is necessary.
Posted Aug 27, 16
Republic
Ah ok
f66806883eb94174.png
Posted Aug 27, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices