Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

Resolved [Suggestion] Removing Inactive Tag

14 replies
Administrator
Republic
This is just a general clarification to see if people want the tag or not. Thanks! For context. Going without 180 days of using the site, gives you a black tag. This poll will end in seven days.
Keep Inactive Tag
0 votes
0%
Remove Inactive Tag
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 0
9ab7ad7f337bd30c517104fa6dd2d241.png
Posted Jul 24, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 27, 16
Empire
wrote:
wrote:
Though, a great alternative is basically tagging players who don't wish to identify as Empire, or Republic to be set to neutral.

I'm not sure I follow. Players can already ask to be tagged as neutral, if they don't want to be Empire or Republic.
It can be worked similar to how the inactivity tag works. As some may just view it as unnecessary work to post Empire or Republic. If they do not choose within a certain time, they can automatically be listed as neutral.
Wet_zps3a021859.jpg
Posted Jul 24, 16
Administrator
Republic
Few more days. Please, voice your opinions. They're welcomed.
9ab7ad7f337bd30c517104fa6dd2d241.png
Posted Jul 26, 16 · OP
Untagged users
do it bich

I haven't been inactive for like 30-40 days now, I just don't post much, I don't see the point of it.
"If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world." - C.S. Lewis
Posted Jul 27, 16
Empire
I don't see how being declared 'inactive' in any way promotes people to participate...
Posted Jul 27, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Empire
For this site, I see zero point in an inactive tag.
kDsd5vl.png
Posted Jul 27, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices